Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Tanya Newcastle  (Read 4184 times)

42 review(s) for Sensual Tanya x (17 positive, 14 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Kev3773

External Link/Members Only
This was a spur of the moment punt. Was working in Gateshead and had a bit time to spare. Couldn't find any agency girls or any other full service ones for that matter.
Plumped for Tanya as she looked hot as anything in her pics. Couple of texts and booked in, 30 min b2b @ £70. Given the location, it was near Jury's Inn but I struggled to find correct block. I was about 10 minutes late but did let her know and she was ok with it.
Eventually got into her place and once she opened the door I was so pleased I'd made the effort. Dressed in barely there lingerie she has a stunning body imo. Facially reasonably attractive. Definitely girl in pics. Speaks good English, offered a shower then got naked on the bed while she stashed the cash. She took what little she had on off and sat at the side of the bed and poured warm oil over me. She gave an average massage of my back and legs then climbed on me rubbing herself all over, this was a bit better. Asked to turn over and saw the full delights of her naked, more btb and encouraged to play with her but no fingers inside, then asked if wanted hj or oral with 69 to finish. As oral was with condom opted for the hj. She sat on my face and as I stuck my tongue deep in her pussy she gave me a very pleasing hj to conclusion. Wiped me down and offered another shower, I took her up on this as she did over do it with the oil. She is only around till next week then back off to Liverpool, though she says she regularly comes to Newcastle. I only read her mixed reviews afterwards but have no regrets. Its not a resounding positive as the massage wasn't the best but think I would return  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 04:35:36 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline Kev3773

Offline James taylor

I saw her a few years ago and she was great. We had protected intercourse and it was a resounding positive half hour I spent with her. I’d be interested to know why she only offers a massage now. A real shame.

Thanks for the review.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. She looks great in those pics. Always put off by those Gateshead quays flats as I can imagine if have trouble finding the right one.

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for the review. She looks great in those pics. Always put off by those Gateshead quays flats as I can imagine if have trouble finding the right one.

It's not Gateshead quayside flats, it's Newcastle, Scotswood road just off Redheugh bridge  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

It's not Gateshead quayside flats, it's Newcastle, Scotswood road just off Redheugh bridge  :hi:

Cheers Kev. When I read jury's Inn I immediately thought of Gateshead quays. Just shows how bad I am at directions

Offline Michael48

Cheers Kev. When I read jury's Inn I immediately thought of Gateshead quays. Just shows how bad I am at directions
There is a Jury's Inn at Gateshead end of Millennium Bridge as well as one by Centre for Life
Banned reason: No reviews in over 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Kev3773

There is a Jury's Inn at Gateshead end of Millennium Bridge as well as one by Centre for Life

It was mentioned in heading that it was Newcastle then explained further when WK was unsure.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There's 38 Jury's Inns in the UK, but as it states Newcastle in the title header of the thread then it's safe to assume it's not the one in Gateshead.

It was Kev working in Gateshead not the SP.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 06:42:35 pm by daviemac »

Offline Michael48

There's 38 Jury's Inns in the UK, but as it states Newcastle in the title header of the thread then it's safe to assume it's not the one in Gateshead.

It was Kev working in Gateshead not the SP.

I was not confused as to where the SP was, just hoping to clear up WK's confusion for him as he had immediately thought of Gateshead when Jury's Inn was mentioned.
Banned reason: No reviews in over 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I was not confused as to where the SP was, just hoping to clear up WK's confusion for him as he had immediately thought of Gateshead when Jury's Inn was mentioned.
Kev's reply #4 explained it wasn't the Gateshead one..   :unknown:

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks chaps. I should have read the title more carefully.

Offline Ozvipa

When I saw her for Btb she slide on her ass down my back at one point and there was such a loud click in my back.. it felt amazing. Don’t think she did it deliberately though as she seemed worried and asked if i was ok  :D