Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Little Girl AW - Outcall to C London hotel  (Read 3449 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6131465) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LordVoldemort

External Link/Members Only

This punt happened a couple of weeks ago.
2 hours outcall to a central London hotel £450 - no extras charged for.

The girl - chatty pleasant and friendly Lithuanian girl with perfect English. She talks very quickly.

The face - 6/ 10 - not a stunner, but not ugly either, very pretty blue eyes- was perhaps prettier before she had her lips done but they are ridiculously oversized lips which is a real shame, hair extensions have been done so much she looks like she’s going a bit bald in patches. Looks a bit like a blow up doll.

The body - 9/10 - 5ft 5 slim with small suckable tits (b cub) but the most incredible arse and legs .... loved looking at her body, fake tan or sunbed, not sure but if you like them slim you won’t be disappointed.

Teeth- 9/10 - white, looked like veneers?

Gash - 10/10 - the most Perfect little pussy (and oh so tight) small clit, tiny labia, all
Neat and tucked in.

The action - 8/10 - great BJ, deep and sloppy, sex in all positions, tight as fuck , RO - this is where I’ve scored her down slightly, it wasn’t smelly at all, but it did taste a little bit tangy. Perhaps she was due on or had just finished a period but it wasn’t neutral tasting and it put me off just a bit. Happy to do CIM although she didn’t swallow. Overall
A great experience but I’m not sure if I would go back on account of her silly oversized lips, her pricing and the slightly tangy pussy. Not convinced her service or looks can command that high a rate, if she went to normal fees I’d be back like a shot. A postive experience none the less with a girl that actually looks exactly like her pictures..... post lockdown!

Offline bestbefore

Pretty pricey for a tangy pussy!

Offline LordVoldemort

Pretty pricey for a tangy pussy!
[/b]

Perhaps past her bestbefore date  :D

Maybe if was an off day??

Offline Londonpunter30

The fashion industry has a lot to answer for.  It’s more about selling, rather than what actually looks good.  Women are brainwashed by it so pay out to look the same.  None of them realise that massive lips, or sunglasses that are as big as your face actually look stupid

Offline pretty little girl

• Banned
  • Service Provider

This punt happened a couple of weeks ago.
2 hours outcall to a central London hotel £450 - no extras charged for.

The girl - chatty pleasant and friendly Lithuanian girl with perfect English. She talks very quickly.

The face - 6/ 10 - not a stunner, but not ugly either, very pretty blue eyes- was perhaps prettier before she had her lips done but they are ridiculously oversized lips which is a real shame, hair extensions have been done so much she looks like she’s going a bit bald in patches. Looks a bit like a blow up doll.

The body - 9/10 - 5ft 5 slim with small suckable tits (b cub) but the most incredible arse and legs .... loved looking at her body, fake tan or sunbed, not sure but if you like them slim you won’t be disappointed.

Teeth- 9/10 - white, looked like veneers?

Gash - 10/10 - the most Perfect little pussy (and oh so tight) small clit, tiny labia, all
Neat and tucked in.

The action - 8/10 - great BJ, deep and sloppy, sex in all positions, tight as fuck , RO - this is where I’ve scored her down slightly, it wasn’t smelly at all, but it did taste a little bit tangy. Perhaps she was due on or had just finished a period but it wasn’t neutral tasting and it put me off just a bit. Happy to do CIM although she didn’t swallow. Overall
A great experience but I’m not sure if I would go back on account of her silly oversized lips, her pricing and the slightly tangy pussy. Not convinced her service or looks can command that high a rate, if she went to normal fees I’d be back like a shot. A postive experience none the less with a girl that actually looks exactly like her pictures..... post lockdown!
No need to worry and twist the facts as i wasnt able to see you when you were back to London again, my face is banging as I’m a former model  so is my taste fam and everyone can confirm. Never had hair extensions as my hair is proper thick what i wouldnt say about yours lol and you better go for trafficked easterns with rushed service for £100 where pimp takee 60% what they earn lol
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 04:09:47 am by pretty little girl »
Banned reason: “Swallow” your attitude, no need to be a twat
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline pretty little girl

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Not convinced her service or looks can command that high a rate, if she went to normal fees I’d be back like a shot. A postive experience none the less with a girl that actually looks exactly like her pictures..... post lockdown!
That would never happen and you wouldn’t be allowed to come back even if you pay extra on top :D i dont serve snakes who wanna meet again and bitching on this forum after I refused  :D
Banned reason: “Swallow” your attitude, no need to be a twat
Banned by: Iloveoral