Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Louise - Nottingham  (Read 3864 times)

41 review(s) for zaralouise (35 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline dawsonuk48

External Link/Members Only

Happened a couple of weeks ago. I was looking for oral with filming, and Zara's profile popped up. I sent her a message which she took a few days to reply to, and the reply was just a mobile number. Comms were much better over text.

Location is an apartment in central Nottingham with a shared entrance as previously described. The one way system is a nightmare - there was a small P&D car park I drove past but then couldn't loop back round to so ended up parking on the street. Her flat is on one of the top floors of the block - all very discrete in terms of access.

Zara's age is about right - and yes, she is very fit. Slim, blonde, small tits which is just how I like them. Definitely the girl in the pics. She's very chatty as well, not so much as to delay the action, but genuinely friendly. Slight smell of smoke in the flat, but very faint. And she's got a cat (cue the pussy jokes - I did give it a stroke before I left).

So, this was an oral only meeting, filmed with a phone (extra £100). Total cost was £250 for the hour, which is a lot for a blow job, but boy oh boy does this woman know how to suck a cock. The sight of her giggling as she's just deep throated me to the bone will stay for a while. Ended up making her look like a plasterer's radio, which she made a decent effort to pretend to enjoy, even going so far as to rub my mess into her skin. And me emptying onto her willing face looks excellent in slow motion.

10/10. I rarely do full personal meets, preferring oral only ones. And she certainly did the business on that front.

Offline 801

Zara is a really lovely girl,  I must go and see her again !

Offline Whore Master

External Link/Members Only

Happened a couple of weeks ago. I was looking for oral with filming, and Zara's profile popped up. I sent her a message which she took a few days to reply to, and the reply was just a mobile number. Comms were much better over text.

Location is an apartment in central Nottingham with a shared entrance as previously described. The one way system is a nightmare - there was a small P&D car park I drove past but then couldn't loop back round to so ended up parking on the street. Her flat is on one of the top floors of the block - all very discrete in terms of access.

Zara's age is about right - and yes, she is very fit. Slim, blonde, small tits which is just how I like them. Definitely the girl in the pics. She's very chatty as well, not so much as to delay the action, but genuinely friendly. Slight smell of smoke in the flat, but very faint. And she's got a cat (cue the pussy jokes - I did give it a stroke before I left).

So, this was an oral only meeting, filmed with a phone (extra £100). Total cost was £250 for the hour, which is a lot for a blow job, but boy oh boy does this woman know how to suck a cock. The sight of her giggling as she's just deep throated me to the bone will stay for a while. Ended up making her look like a plasterer's radio, which she made a decent effort to pretend to enjoy, even going so far as to rub my mess into her skin. And me emptying onto her willing face looks excellent in slow motion.

10/10. I rarely do full personal meets, preferring oral only ones. And she certainly did the business on that front.

Zara is an absolute diamond. I need to review her. Better get a box of tissues out.....
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ir34

Zara is terrific. One of my best punts. Better for a long one, with drinks and a few hours. But she didn't charge me extra for filming, so I think that's new.

Offline sniffer

Last AW login 23 May. Away or just slow to respond??

Offline Straightsix

Isn't it great when filming is included.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline dawsonuk48

Last AW login 23 May. Away or just slow to respond??

I think just slow to respond. It took her a few days to reply to me. She did say she's got a fair few regulars who keep her busy, and I can see why. One of the things she mentioned was that she was fed up with time wasters, which is a fair one.

Offline Whore Master

Zara is terrific. One of my best punts. Better for a long one, with drinks and a few hours. But she didn't charge me extra for filming, so I think that's new.

Yeah, the charge for filming is new. I get the impression that she'll see what she can get away with. However, she is a class punt - too class. Those lifts at her place are fucking awful.
Must find a reason to be in Notts!
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac