Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tracy, Olina, Paddington, perfect GFE in a doll's house  (Read 1650 times)

88 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009907) (87 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JackSaint

Comms, Olina, text, easy

Place, tiny flat in a big house in Paddington, student bedsit small, double bed, couple of stools, kitchen area, narrow free standing mirror unit, bedside cabinet, small shower room with one normal person shower, if you are over 18 stone wash your nuts in the sink.

Girl, as in the pictures, 5 feet 2, 34D bolt ons, soft to the touch but you can feel the weight of the implants, responsive nipples, smooth body, late twenties, no real idea with Thai girls, silky hair, clean and down and flowing, smiling, engaged, reasonable English, in a word, gorgeous.

External Link/Members Only

Action, solo shower, no space for her, into the room, towel off, removed her silky, see through black negligee, naked underneath, just heels on, we kiss and grope, it progresses to DFK. She pushes me back, I sit on the bed, she performs a great owo bj, licking my balls and shaft, sucking deepish, using hand and mouth. I lift her onto the bed and lay back for more of the same with a little rimming then lube, condom on and cowgirl, we chat, laugh and smile, I go slow and fast, she takes it all and asks me to go slow and fast again, we are half an hour in and she has been all over me since I came out of the shower, I ask for a mirror finish, she kneels, sucks, licks and strokes then opens her mouth, sticks her tongue out and I erupt a massive load over her mouth, face, shoulders and tits, she squeals with delight (ish), then we clean up.

She gives me a passable back and leg massage, dry because only baby oil available and I'm thinking that shower won't clear the smell adequately. I turn over, more very good owo, she asks if she can go downstairs, I say be my guest and she rims me, my preference is shallow, feeling the tongue and the sensation, it was excellent and I was ready for more sex. She suggested doggy by the mirror, placed a stool and the mirror strategically, added lube and a condom and I smashed away as she bent over and stared back at me, I pull her more upright and pounded hard, she turned for some over the shoulder kissing and I was ready again, positioned her arse to mirror and she sucked away and stroked my balls then as she licked my balls and arse I unloaded over her face and tits, less voluminous but still a reasonable amount, she smiled, called me a good boy and we cleaned up. Ten minutes left on the clock, I feared being short changed, knowing these girls are busy but she said, head massage, sat cross legged on the bed, a pillow between her legs upon which I rested my head on and she gave me an excellent head massage until time, then I cleaned up and left with a promise to see her again, next time with Nicky.

She enjoys duos, I assume less work for each girl individually, she mentioned some lucky punter has booked three girls for five hours, I'd need a respirator after that. I'll definitely see her again, top girl, £140 for the hour, members rate.

Offline sunbunny

A little humour always improves a review - thank you.

Offline JackSaint

A little humour always improves a review - thank you.

Thanks, this is one of my more factual reviews, the bad ones often create humour to heal the suffering.