Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: teenchelsea  (Read 4367 times)

2 review(s) for Teen_Chelsea (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jammiedodger1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only a bit late with this review (been keeping her to myself selfish fucker that i am  :D) anyway seen her about half a dozen times now so it'll have to be a kind of overall review, first off she is a very attractive young lady, doesn't have a face pic displayed on aw at the minute but i certainly wasn't disappointed when i first met her, quite petite and slim and very well spoken too, always been sexily dressed when i've visited and she genuinely is a very nice, chatty girl, sexy body on her with smallish soft tits (she's recently had a baby) passionate fk and loves having her neck and shoulders kissed, responds great to reverse oral too and gives cracking owo and cim, great when it comes to shagging too, think we've done mish, cowgirl, doggy and spoons over the course of my visits, all in all i can't fault this one, i was honestly blown away when i first met hence not putting a review on here wanted to see her a few more times before she got overwhelmed, smashing girl  :thumbsup:

Offline Brumish

Thanks for the review you Jammie git!! Sorry meant jammiedodger!

I've kept an eye on this group but thought they'd be more fantasists types but I might have to make the trip to Stoke soon me thinks.

Offline jammiedodger1

she's a great girl borat, worth the trip mate, i'll be seeing her myself again next week  :drinks:

Closet freak

Teen Chelsea is now showing a face pic can anyone confirm it's her?

Offline jammiedodger1

yep thats chelsea alright, not the most flattering pic imo, shes actually very pretty, moved from stoke a couple of weeks back now based in stafford and still a great girl  :thumbsup:

Offline Boundless

she's a great girl borat, worth the trip mate, i'll be seeing her myself again next week  :drinks:

Good recommendation JD.

As you say, lovely girl, great FK, OWO and shag.

Offline RottenApple

Without giving specifics, what's the area she works/lives in like? Decent parking etc?

Offline Boundless

Without giving specifics, what's the area she works/lives in like? Decent parking etc?
She's in Stafford, not far from the station as per her profile, not the most salubrious area, but OK in the daytime.
Parking was OK, it's a cul de sac so I parked on the main road and walked.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 07:49:34 pm by Boundless »