Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Kiera - Perth  (Read 1761 times)

Offline MrSteven

Just wondering if anyone managed to meet this lady yet.....looks like she has a cracking figure, in comms with her so will review if I get there ...any info appreciated meantime!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Name Not Found

Just wondering if anyone managed to meet this lady yet.....looks like she has a cracking figure, in comms with her so will review if I get there ...any info appreciated meantime!

External Link/Members Only

I emailed her yesterday but I don't think she's logged on since. I'll let you know what, if anything, transpires.

Offline MrSteven

Same! Will see what happens & update!

Offline Arabian72

According to her aw, someone has seen her, wonder if they'll do a review???

Offline S.X. MacHine

Being within my catchment area, I did take note of this profile. ‘Redhead’ and ‘BDSM’ certainly pressed two buttons for me. On the other hand, her youth (20yo) might indicate a degree of flakiness.
If she is genuine, she would be a welcome addition to the very arid punting desert which is Perth.

Offline Name Not Found

If she is genuine, she would be a welcome addition to the very arid punting desert which is Perth.

Indeed. I'm always wary of moaning about how good thing were in the olden days, but it does seem pretty dire just now for some reason. Even my regular form Stirling who I used to get up to Perth for an Incall when I was in town seem to have chucked it in. There also used to be a couple of reliable Thai girls in town who are nowhere to be seen anymore. At least there's still the local rub-n-tug if you're desperate.

Offline Tony Macaroni

Any chance of a link or more info on the 'local rub-n-tug'? Thanks

Offline S.X. MacHine

Indeed. I'm always wary of moaning about how good thing were in the olden days, but it does seem pretty dire just now for some reason. Even my regular form Stirling who I used to get up to Perth for an Incall when I was in town seem to have chucked it in. There also used to be a couple of reliable Thai girls in town who are nowhere to be seen anymore. At least there's still the local rub-n-tug if you're desperate.

After the departure of the thais, I didn’t punt in Perth. I just make the trek into Auld Reekie, where my twisted desires are catered for.

Offline tinytim31

One of the Thai girls, Vicky, opened a massage business in Perth just before Covid. Can't be certain, but I doubt she offers extras in the shop  :sarcastic:

Offline Name Not Found

One of the Thai girls, Vicky, opened a massage business in Perth just before Covid. Can't be certain, but I doubt she offers extras in the shop  :sarcastic:

I recommend you check  :thumbsup:

Offline tinytim31

I recommend you check  :thumbsup:

Funnily enough I am badly in need of a massage anyway  :cool:

Offline DustyBalls69

I’ve been emailing her back and forth but it’s taking an age to arrange anything at all. Will keep you all posted if I can organise something.

Offline Name Not Found

Saw her yesterday. Bloody fantastic.

Review coming soon.

Offline Davey Dykes

Sort of interested in this one and will be in Perth shortly so looking forward to the review.

Offline Arabian72

« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 02:51:41 pm by Arabian72 »

Offline Arabian72

Review coming soon.
looking forward to this review. Like the look of this girl

Offline stevebiscuit

Review coming soon.

Everyone is eagerly awaiting the review. Looks good to me. But her working days don't work well for me. Just my luck.

Offline stupat78

What shop is it? Found a couple on google and could really use a good massage just now.