Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Beauty Thai Kate TS Plymouth  (Read 7431 times)

Online Gch1965

External Link/Members Only i have visited kate quite a few times as she is resident in plymouth never done a review on her as in my sad mind was trying to keep her under the radar haha, but she has been mentioned in another thread so here goes she is a lovely cute ts, very pretty looking with a fit body, great boobs, nice not to big and not to small cock if like me your an occasional bottomer, no dfk but great owo and enjoys being sucked and rimmed, will cum if you hit the right buttons, well worth a visit.

Online JimmySW

I’ve added Plymouth to the title as you say you saw here there although her location is showing as Birmingham.

Online Gch1965

Thank you, not sure how to transfer to trans section if you could help? as know this not everyone's thing

Online JimmySW

Thank you, not sure how to transfer to trans section if you could help? as know this not everyone's thing

Done!

Offline Hemeldriver

How do we add transexual when creating a new review mod?? Ive struggled with this recently!

Thankyou

Offline Balloon knot

Beautiful,shame she doesn't dfk.

Online JimmySW

How do we add transexual when creating a new review mod?? Ive struggled with this recently!

Thankyou

A mod or Forum helper needs to do that.

Online Gch1965

Kate is traveling between Plymouth, chester, Birmingham, visited today all i can say is wow its not just the fact she is so sexy she is also so lovely you will fall for her if you visit.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Obvious question… how feminine in the flesh?  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 04:36:23 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Online Gch1965

Exactly as the pics with lovely boobs

Offline fredm1974

Off to see her again in Cheltenham tomorrow morning.. 

Online Gch1965

Off to see her again in Cheltenham tomorrow morning..
any review of meeting?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 01:28:23 pm by Gch1965 »

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Just a few questions if you’re able to answer OP?
Cim in mouth possible our end too?
How does she dress?

Is she versatile… or prefer to be bottom?
 :hi:

Online Gch1965

When i visit she opens door in a dressing gown as door opens onto high street, once in bedroom she removes gown to reveal leather bra and short skirt however this off before we hit the bed, i have not cum in her mouth but have over most of the rest of her body, she has cum in my mouth but this would be hour visit, she is both top and bottom hope this helps