Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza Fitness - Best Shag yet - Manchester  (Read 8736 times)

34 review(s) for Eliza Fitness (31 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Sexyman212

External Link/Members Only

I’ll start off big. This was hands down, the best shag I’ve had yet from a WG.

Looks
Facially very pretty, and not what i was expecting to be honest. Was probably my biggest looks wise positive, as I’m not a massive fan of big fake tits etc. Arse was a close second, and was great to grab hold of. Overall body, washboard abs, very pretty 9/10

Comms
Generally pretty good, texted back quickly on first trying to arrange. Booked a few hrs in advance on Sunday, was a little slow on confirming (which i always do before setting off) but assumed was possibly in another booking. 8/10

Meet
Arranged for 1hr meet £130+£20 OWO (£150 total), and requested some strappy lingerie and a tight dress over the top. Arrived at the fit to be greeted with her in red lace bra and knickers set, with suspenders to match, covered by what I would describe as a Japanese style see through lace dress. Not tight, but hot non the less.
After exchanging fun tokens, she undressed me as I undressed her and commenced in some light kissing. She doesn’t really Kiss lips so much as suck you bottom lip, which I actually really enjoyed but is new to me.
She progressed to a great BJ and from there we moved to 69 which she seemed to really enjoy.  Suggested we move on to sex, and after bagging it, she rode me like a Blackpool donkey. Much more stamina (or should I say enthusiasm) than any other WG I’ve been with before and got me amazingly close to finishing in the bag (which I’m never really able to do). Continue to move through positions, doggy, spoon, missionary etc, and went solid for at least 50 mins before admitting defeat.

Finished by her wanking me to completion, and sorry to say that i ended up shooting a load directly across the bed before she covered the extra shots with her hand. Stripped the bed as I went for a shower which i was happy to see, had a brief chat, and was on my way, well over the 1hr mark.

Overall excellent shag, very enthusiastic, more stamina than me, and absolutely stunning. 9/10

Two things to note;
1.she did mention she does not enjoy ‘fat’ punters, and tries to avoid them. Might be worth noting if you class yourself in that category.
2. Although English was good, I did struggle once or twice to hear properly what she was saying, (which was to move positions) but she didn’t seem to mind or press to hard.

Offline eric 70

she looks nice! where is she situated?

Offline Kool Keef

The 20 quid for OWO puts me off.

Offline Bustydusty

Makes it a total non starter for me

Offline minimonkey

That's what makes me see Kassandra k over Eliza. Both great shags though.

Offline Taggart

How fat is a fat punter? 🤷🏼🤦‍♂️ It’s rather subjective.  Maybe she could give us a maximum BMI?
But she Seems to overlook who the paying customer is!

Offline Pat Phelan

How fat is a fat punter? 🤷🏼🤦‍♂️ It’s rather subjective.  Maybe she could give us a maximum BMI?
But she Seems to overlook who the paying customer is!

BMI has me down as obese yet you cannot see my belly through a fitting t-shirt.

Offline lewisjones23

how many WG have you seen?

if its 3 then saying she is the best isnt that much to shout about, if its 300 then its a claim

Offline Salfordslayer

Im fat, we had a cracking time.

Offline Danmanchester

From her pics im worried she may look a little masculine... Are her face and features feminine? Shes hasnt got size 12 feet or anything has she haha

Offline eric 70

no size 12 feet but she's got 12 inches on the flop :D :D

Offline ElizaFitness

• Service Provider
Im fat, we had a cracking time.
Thanks for the short review. I really appreciate it.  :kiss:
 I'm sure we had a lot of fun, I do my best to see all  people happy and satisfied. I have black, white, young, old, slim, skinny, fit, fat, obese , wheelchair user and all ethnicities, and they know how I treat them. :dancegirl:
 I just want to make sure my clients know what I feel because I think of them reading that and I know how that might make them feel. I enjoy seeing all respectful people.

Have a great day everyone. :drinks:

Offline Neo

Thanks for the short review. I really appreciate it.  :kiss:
 I'm sure we had a lot of fun, I do my best to see all  people happy and satisfied. I have black, white, young, old, slim, skinny, fit, fat, obese , wheelchair user and all ethnicities, and they know how I treat them. :dancegirl:
 I just want to make sure my clients know what I feel because I think of them reading that and I know how that might make them feel. I enjoy seeing all respectful people.

Have a great day everyone. :drinks:

My understanding of this was to do with hygiene - larger people tend to sweat more and so its imperative that the hygiene is bang on.

Offline bops909

From her pics im worried she may look a little masculine... Are her face and features feminine? Shes hasnt got size 12 feet or anything has she haha

no size 12 feet but she's got 12 inches on the flop :D :D

Someone always says something this when there's a review of a Brazilian WG.

It's been a running comment on UKP since the beginning I think.

It doesn't matter what they look like, as soon as you say "Brazilian" it's just a matter of time....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252915.msg2582198#msg2582198

Offline Salfordslayer

Well her clit was rather vague and undefined. I wouldn't be surprised.

Offline bops909

Well her clit was rather vague and undefined. I wouldn't be surprised.

:lol: You make it sound like you're describing a blurry photo. And after she spoke so nicely about you.   :D

I've also seen the aforementioned body part and I'm confident it's the genuine article.

I'd agree with latitude's description of it :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=303997.msg3183822#msg3183822

It looked like one and responded like one when I (ahem) "interacted" with it...

My point is that every Brazilian WG at some point is accused of being a fella. 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 08:12:04 pm by bops909 »