Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir - Birmingham (central)  (Read 2428 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mr_Shins

External Link/Members Only

also

External Link/Members Only

My geographical knowledge of Birmingham is not very good, but I believe her location is fairly central from looking at the map. That said, it was fairly easy to get to by car. In fact the journey is about 2 hours for me.

Booking: 1.5 hours, £200.

So the history is that I first came across Lilith Noir on UKE in 2019, where she would post photos, and I found these photos very attractive - she commonly shows her face in photos and wears closed high-heel shoes, often Louboutins. When she came on tour to London I had arranged to see her, but she was made to leave the apartment where she was taking in-calls and so the meeting never went ahead. She was actually very pleasant to me - called me on the phone personally rather than message me about it. I offered to find her another hotel for the night so we could have had our session there before she left but she was not in the mood for it.

She did not subsequently arrange another visit to London and tells me she has no plans to do so again. But it had ranked for me as one of the disappointments.

I don't know how many of you who are reading this know my punting history, but I am not a normal punter. And I also don't know if you've seen Lilith's Adultwork profile, she has a tab "Domme Lilith". Furthermore, her twitter media promoting her OnlyFans page has displayed a few short videos of her "crushing" a man's penis with her shoes (plus one of her slapping it a little with boots). Seeing that did it for me - I had to book her. And the only really convenient day for me was the bank holiday Monday that is 31 May 2021, and I actually made the request by twitter DM, although it was confirmed on WhatsApp.

Possibly from the first booking, she knew enough about me to know what I was after, although she asked for a bit more detail. She had a few pairs of shoes available - the black high-heel shoes with studs that she wore in one of the video clips - I had particularly said I liked them, another pair of shiny black shoes with high-heels and some white Nike Blazer Low LE trainers. (Below)

Now let me describe Lilith herself: certainly pretty, very fit, extremely great personality, and very seductive. I know she has had some breast-work done but it probably made no difference to me. I'm more into the face and body look, and to some extent the hair.

Her property was nice - a flat in a large block, and I made my way there and she let me in. I was able to freshen up in the bathroom for a couple of minutes having handed her a little envelope with the cash.

She said she knew I liked to be kicked in the shins and asked where else, and I told her that all over, and she also knew I wanted some "penis-crushing" and that it would lead to sex. She did those things to me with the studded shoes and it didn't take long cut marks appeared on my shins - she got a wipe for it, and then decided she had to go in a bit lighter. She changed shortly after into the trainers, which she probably wore for most of the session - and she went for my balls and penis as well as my shins, partly with the underside of the shoe, trampling and slapping them, and also some with the side-step, and a few slaps with the upper part too. At one point, I was lying on the bed, we were kissing, she was stroking my penis with her hands and kicking my shins, all in one.

And when I mentioned in the conversation some of the things that had happened on this site, it seemed to make her even more excitable in the action - in essence that was great, because she had said later she may have got a bit "carried away" with the kicking side of things, but we maintained great spirits all the time.

Her timing was brilliant too. After a while, she decided it was time to "come" and for the final part she wore the shiny heels, which had more of a sensual feel when she slapped my shins a bit with the uppers whilst lying on top of me and then eventually we turned over so I could finish it off.

What you need to understand, and what I think she just may have happened to get right, is that you have to find someone's level in doing this kind of thing. With the great reviews and what I had seen of her online, I never doubted really that she would.

The distance is obviously the biggest obstacle (4 hours round-trip in good traffic), and I don't want too much of it but I definitely plan to go back sometime, when hopefully we can vary it a little whilst keeping to the same happy combination that made it all so enjoyable.

Ok, these are the trainers... I also have a photo of her exact ones, together with my shins, and some blood stains she had to wipe off. Not sure if that photo will make it onto twitter but she's welcome to post it there!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mr_Shins

I just looked up the messages and I actually booked this session way back on 6 April.

Offline JontyR

Fair play Mr. Shins. You know what you like and you appear to be a connoisseur in your own niche. Glad the journey and effort was worth the basis. Thanks for the review - an interesting read.