Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Therapy Centre - Norwich  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Quendi

Date: 20 May 12:30.

External Link/Members Only

Time/Cost: 1hr - £45, HE - £50

Communication: Walk-in

Location: The Massage Shop is on busy road by a roundabout, can imagine there could be queue of traffic outside the shop at times. There’s pedestrians outside as there’s other shops either side, doesn’t feel discreet but one of the upsides of wearing a mask.

Physical: Late 40’s, forgettable face, body matches her age.

Session: Once inside, the shop feels tired and dark. I’m greeted by a woman in her late forties and shown down a corridor, the left hand side looked like curtained cubicles you see in Thailand but was ushered into a proper room.  Agreed for £45 for 1 hour.  I ask to use the toilet before we start. She asked if I’ve been before which I hadn’t. From the way she spoke it sounded like someone else would be giving the massage which I was glad as this woman isn’t attractive and she’s dressed in casual clothes. She left the room, I undressed and laid on the bed, the bed has face hole which is much more comfortable then other beds. A woman comes in with a mask and a red Chinese dress. The massage starts, the room is boiling hot. The massage is good but no teasing or swipes until massaging upper thighs but still very minimal. The build up and teasing is a big part for me.

She wipes me down with rough paper towels I was then asked to turn over. I get a better look at her and it is the unattractive woman I first met. She quickly massaged up my legs and then asked if I wanted any other services. I asked her what was on offer and was told a HE for £50, I queried the amount as other places are £40 but suddenly her English became very limited.

I agreed for £50 for happy ending with her being naked and can touch where I like. She offers for a 2nd lady to join, which I refuse. She strips off, her body has no shape to it. She starts the HE. I play with her tits and then I start touching her pussy. She pulls my hand away and then put some oil on my hand and puts it back and says not to put any fingers inside. She gives a bit of tit wank. I continue to rub her pussy until I finish. The HE was very basic, she didn’t play with my balls at all. She cleans me up, she continues with the massage for the last 20 minutes. The head massage is great.

I wouldn’t return as she wasn’t attractive at all and more expensive then other places in the area plus  shop is tired and in busy location.

Offline robo90

I asked her what was on offer and was told a HE for £50, I queried the amount as other places are £40 but suddenly her English became very limited.

Normal price is £20 for HE and £40 for HE + B2B, lots of people saying quoted prices are higher after lockdown but the best thing to do it seems is to stick to your guns and negotiate.

Also you don't have to include the date and time of your visit, that information could make you easily identifiable!