Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would You Class Rubbing Bare Cock On her Clit As BB?  (Read 10032 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I am not a bug chaser, I have been fortunate in my choices.

Offline mattylondon

I am not a bug chaser, I have been fortunate in my choices.
On that, we agree.

Offline odynsfee

What would be the risk then if a prossie rubs her soaking wet pussy then a second later grabs your cock or even you fingering her then stroking your cock ? Its got to be the same surely (according to the fanatical negative comments already posted ) as rubbing your cock on her pussy.
I am pretty sure most of us have done either one or both during foreplay and if this is the case, (or at least according to the fanatics) most of us would be bugged up to the eyeballs.  :unknown:

Sienna_Bronze

What would be the risk then if a prossie rubs her soaking wet pussy then a second later grabs your cock or even you fingering her then stroking your cock ? Its got to be the same surely (according to the fanatical negative comments already posted ) as rubbing your cock on her pussy.
I am pretty sure most of us have done either one or both during foreplay and if this is the case, (or at least according to the fanatics) most of us would be bugged up to the eyeballs.  :unknown:

This is what I was thinking. Even for the very cautious of us there is going to be some transfer of vaginal/seminal fluid. There is always a risk,  and I wouldn't count clit rubbing as bareback. It's no more riskier than oral without, fingering and generally being intimate with someone.

Offline webpunter

Was thinking the exact same thing.  I can't be the only one who has had the following situation - when being wanked off [foreplay / whatever] then the girlie is playing with herself with the other hand.  Then she changes hands.  I've never had the will power to say no to this.  Very occasionally have had some small reaction - a bit like thrush - only lasts a couple of days.  Solved with Canesten cream.  Also when a full on shagging session & assuming the girlie gets turned on then with them getting wet then there must be some of her vaginal juices that get onto the base of the shaft where the condom stops / balls etc.  Never seems to cause a problem.  Have the usual shower afterwards.  And when back @ base then the same using anti-bac soap. 

sucky2dollar

I am pretty sure most of us have done either one or both during foreplay and if this is the case, (or at least according to the fanatics) most of us would be bugged up to the eyeballs. 
This is what I was thinking.
Was thinking the exact same thing.  I can't be the only one who has had the following situation - when being wanked off [foreplay / whatever] then the girlie is playing with herself with the other hand.  Then she changes hands. 

My point exactly. This isn't Subway, she doesn't change gloves after touching your 6 inch.

If the fanatics want to preach they should start by explaining why these 'safe sex' advocates think it's perfectly fine to have sex with clients while they are on their period: External Link/Members Only

Condoms split and come off all the time, why is it ok for a punter to be exposed to an even higher risk of contact with blood?

Hypocrites.

Offline mattylondon

My point exactly. This isn't Subway, she doesn't change gloves after touching your 6 inch.
Hypocrites.
Don't encourage them or they'll be advocating the wearing of latex gloves only, whilst getting wanked off, before you know it!  :lol:

It always amuses me how the most prissy of bitches, who provide oral with condom only, are all too happy to have their unprotected and well used pussies licked without protection? It's a funny old hypocritical world.  :rolleyes:

Perhaps we should just let two consenting adults do what they want to do. There's a radical thought.

Stealthshagger

direct contact is the issue. not via hand. it you had a tiny cut and she had one too, it would be direct open contact. the virus dies on contact with air, in simple terms. direct contact can remove the air element of this. Not to mention other nasties from contact.

Offline mattylondon

direct contact is the issue. not via hand. it you had a tiny cut and she had one too, it would be direct open contact. the virus dies on contact with air, in simple terms. direct contact can remove the air element of this. Not to mention other nasties from contact.
I really do believe that some of you think way too deeply on these things. It's a wonder how any of you can muster up the courage to punt!  :D

Offline Daffodil

If she had a cut on her hand and if I had a cut on my hand then the same could occur  :scare:

Perhaps we shouldn't hold hands with girls now either?  :dash:

Offline Marmalade

I really do believe that some of you think way too deeply on these things. It's a wonder how any of you can muster up the courage to punt!  :D
+1.

Wtf does it matter what you "class" it as? It's not like anyone is writing a dissertation on your punting habits.

Work out your safety limits then get on and fuck ffs.  :drinks: :cool:

Offline mattylondon

If she had a cut on her hand and if I had a cut on my hand then the same could occur  :scare:

Only if you're both wearing latex gloves!  :wacko:

Offline mattylondon

Only on a forum could I read this sanctimonious bollocks. I swear to God that sometimes I think I'm on SAAFE. Fluids here, fluids there. Complete tosh and it won't change a single punter's habits. :rolleyes:

I also suspect that with a lot of prossies, there's an agenda to scaremonger because they're not happy about providing services without. If it wasn't for the Eastern European girls, everybody would be having their cock sucked with a hat on, minimal touching and certainly no French kissing. Some punters have very short memories.

As Marm said, know your OWN safety limits. You cannot control anybody else's, then get on and fuck!! If you work yourself up this much, then don't fuck prostitutes and for a prossie, stop renting out your pussy and get a real job, where you have to work for a living.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 10:34:12 am by mattylondon »

Offline CBPaul

Only on a forum could I read this sanctimonious bollocks. I swear to God that sometimes I think I'm on SAAFE. Fluids here, fluids there. Complete tosh and it won't change a single punter's habits. :rolleyes:

I also suspect that with a lot of prossies, there's an agenda to scaremonger because they're not happy about providing services without. If it wasn't for the Eastern European girls, everybody would be having their cock sucked with a hat on, minimal touching and certainly no French kissing. Some punters have very short memories.

As Marm said, know your OWN safety limits. You cannot control anybody else's, then get on and fuck!! If you work yourself up this much, then don't fuck prostitutes and for a prossie, stop renting out your pussy and get a real job, where you have to work for a living.  :hi:

+1 to both of your posts.

Having weighed up the risks of indulging in various sexual acts with prossies there must be a stage at which it becomes the wrong thing to do due to the fear of contracting something horrible.

vorian

Hear, hear.

Offline smiths

+1.

Wtf does it matter what you "class" it as? It's not like anyone is writing a dissertation on your punting habits.

Work out your safety limits then get on and fuck ffs.  :drinks: :cool:

Absolutely. If that concerned my advice is give up or forget about punting and stick to full time wanking and/or pulling with both people going to the GUM to get tested together. ;)

rolf32313

Various governments have drummed into people that if you so much as look at woman's pussy who's owner you're are not legally married to, you are going to die a horrid death from AIDS...

From a medical point for view, providing you don't penetrate the woman, it's low risk especially for things like HIV. Given the state of the average UK citizens gums/teeth, on a risk scale it probably lies at the same risk level as RO and is nothing like BB. Use common sense though, it you dick has open wounds then your more susceptible to catching something that if it's totally healthy. The key is not to let it slip in by "accident" then think Damn it I'm in now may as well see it through...

Offline jawill

Rubbing your cock against a pussy..... Well.... As long as you don't get fluid in your pee hole then the riskof catching anything is very remote. However, herpes would be very very easily transmitted by this method. Infact even if you use a condom you can still catch it from skin to skin contact.

Stealthshagger

I have made no comment other than statement of scientific fact.

If anyone wants to pay a WG to hold their hand, go for it.

Offline Daffodil

I have made no comment other than statement of scientific fact.

If anyone wants to pay a WG to hold their hand, go for it.

The fact that you chose to make the statement speaks volumes  :hi:

Do you keep all your clothes on and the prossie in another room when you punt?  :sarcastic:

Stealthshagger

do you often pay people to hold your hand? I prefer to get blown.

See my reviews. I do owo and protected sex. That is my threshold for safety.

I do make informed decisions, and I stated the basic scientific facts. This is a forum for sharing information. Im not sure why statement of fact upsets you.

The only thing speaking volumes is you. Why not go hold someone's hand if it calms you down?

Offline Daffodil

do you often pay people to hold your hand? I prefer to get blown.

See my reviews. I do owo and protected sex. That is my threshold for safety.

I do make informed decisions, and I stated the basic scientific facts. This is a forum for sharing information. Im not sure why statement of fact upsets you.

The only thing speaking volumes is you. Why not go hold someone's hand if it calms you down?

Can you quote me where I say I pay prossies to hold my hand?

I simply pointed out the idiocy of your comment. If your comment was "scientific fact" then so is the hand holding analogy. You can always pop "analogy" into a dictionary if you don't know what it means  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

You might want to check this website out before your next punt:

External Link/Members Only

I hear they do some good waterproofs  :sarcastic:

Stealthshagger

My point referred to your sarcastic comments. Perhaps we shouldnt hold hands with girls now either? That is not an analogy. That is a sarcastic question.

Pop it where you like, I dont give a shit.

I just dont get the excited response. I stated the fact, so what? As I have already stated I do owo and protected sex. clearly I am not against all risk.

Stealthshagger

You might want to check this website out before your next punt:

I hear they do some good waterproofs  :sarcastic: