Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy French Girl - Glasgow  (Read 7073 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Prince Larry

External Link/Members Only

Felt I really should add my review of the very well reviewed French lady. Had to take the plunge, out of sheer curiosity really.

Gave her a call and she was available within 10 minutes, this was very early in the day. I was expecting to go to the other side of the road, having read the previous reviews and it indeed was the case. I use hands free airpods and had to explain this as she kept saying I can't see u haha.

Anyway, into the flat, she is decent (for her age). I was basically only there for some bum play. She took the lead and after payment, £50 for half an hour, basically attacked me with dfk. I didn't mind this as I presumed I was first of the day, wouldn't like it as much if I was tasting another guys ass.

She got me on all fours, and rimmed away for a good 5-10 mins then fingered my asshole. Nice prostate massage. I enquired about the use of a toy on me but she said something like not available just now, maybe need cleaned or something, lol.

OW next, my choice, and she is excellent. Bag off and wanked me to completion. She asked where I wanted to cum and stupidly agreed to her bum. Hahaha, she spread her cheeks and I came all over her asshole. A first for me. She invited me to lick it clean, yes really, So I did. I personally don't mind the taste of cum and again as it looked very clean and fresh, well as fresh as an asshole can be.

She is utter filth, One ticked off my bucket list for sure, felt there was even more she would let u do. Wow, really enjoyed myself.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 04:08:44 pm by Prince Larry »

Offline Slaveofnature

Looks like SFG's becoming a rite of 'passage' for UKP Scottish punters  :)

Offline Clattypats

Nope, not for me...  :)

Offline Prince Larry

Classic case of FOMO for me. A bit like visiting my mum's extremely dirty and kinky friend.

Offline Jamsonite

I’m with Clatty I’m out!
Banned reason: Undesirable stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bluelion8884

Hard pass from me, does nothing for me, but whatever floats your boat.

Offline Neverthere

Glad you enjoyed yourself OP, certainly does nothing for me, I'll pass

Offline Slaveofnature

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Must admit theres never been any shortage of toys when I visited - she's got a large drawer full of them, and I like a bit of pegging so have seen most of them and have had them used on me alway with condoms of course.  She once produced some electrical gizmo that looked like something out of a science fiction movie. Just a word of advice though for those who want to visit - if you ask for a particular service, it will be done without hesitation and no chance for second thoughts. Once you strap yourself in for the ride its bit of an adventure if you're ready and willing to be up for it  ;)
She does talk a lot though.

Offline S.X. MacHine

'I'd rather French kiss a skunk, Baldrick'...

Offline Clattypats

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Must admit theres never been any shortage of toys when I visited - she's got a large drawer full of them, and I like a bit of pegging so have seen most of them and have had them used on me alway with condoms of course.  She once produced some electrical gizmo that looked like something out of a science fiction movie. Just a word of advice though for those who want to visit - if you ask for a particular service, it will be done without hesitation and no chance for second thoughts. Once you strap yourself in for the ride its bit of an adventure if you're ready and willing to be up for it  ;)
She does talk a lot though.
perhaps you should have reviewed her then?

Offline Lesdoit

Classic case of FOMO for me. A bit like visiting my GRANNYS extremely dirty and kinky friend.

Offline OREOLOVER

I'm so intrigued by this WG, but being in London its way to far. Can anyone recommend anyone else in the London or surrounding area, who is equally as dirty?

Offline rowlock

I'm so intrigued by this WG, but being in London its way to far. Can anyone recommend anyone else in the London or surrounding area, who is equally as dirty?

You'll probably have far more success asking in the London section.

Offline throwaway5569

:drinks: