Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lilly - Elephant & Castle - Polish  (Read 3800 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents,

Saw Lilly's profile popped up on London page so thought I would go see her after seeing so many positive reviews of her on UKP in the other sections.

Comms all managed by the maid, won't answer phone and text only.

A few extras available - CIM is 20 extra and Swallow is 30 extra. Everything else included.

Place is at a council estate about 5 to 10 minute walk from Elephant & Castle station (Bakerloo). There is a lift that can take you to the 4th floor.

Friendly girl and was smiley throughout, clean room and functional. Handed over cash and stayed for 30 minutes. I must say that I'm a little disappointed with her facially given the hype she's generated in Liverpool and Edinburgh on UKP... facially I'd rate her a 6 and body wise also the same and she's borderline size 10 which is not what I'm usually after. I decided to stay as I was feeling super horny that day. I was tight on time and so couldn't afford to waste more time looking for another WG.

Lilly was happy with FK / DFK. She asked if I wanted but I said it's not something I'm after. OWO was decent, very sloppy and she could do DT pretty well. Sex was very good and she grinds well. She's quite submissive and would do pretty much anything you ask unless if it's not on her service list. I get the impression that she's happy with her job and is happy to please similar to the other reviews. Finished with CIM and swallow which she took without flinching and gobbled it all up. Two rounds permitted even with 30 minute booking but I wasn't going to cum second time with 10 minutes remaining.

I left satisfied but probably no return for me as I didn't find her as attractive as I thought she would be based on the reviews. I will still recommend her though as her attitude was great and offers good service.

Offline jasckg88

Interesting as she popped up on my London radar as well. Looking into the past reviews, doesn’t seem much of details offered like was fingering allowed? Was the age accurate?

Offline onepunchman

I organised a meet with her last week and as I saw her face and body I walked (first time walking).
Facially a 4-5/10 to me and she was a bit chubby too. Maybe it's just me tho