Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Lady - Milton Keynes  (Read 2511 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Duncy

External Link/Members Only
I met this lovely Lady some time ago now when she was in Milton Keynes for a while.

Coms Phoned the first time she was busy but texted to say phone back in 10 mins. so I did and got through made the arrangement and was sent the Post code in central MK Hub.

Location a nice modern apartment in central MK Hub. Buzzer was broken so phoned to say I was there and she came down to let me in took the lift to the fourth floor.

Meet when we entered the flat she took off her coat to reveal her shapely body dressed in  black underwear and stockings. After sorting the paperwork we started to kiss nice and deep with tongue's we then undressed each other and went to the bed she then went down and gave me a sensual Blow job sucking slow to to start then getting harder. I needed to return the favour and her pussy tasted so good wet and sweet. On with the jacket and we fucked slow and deep moving onto hard and fast before I was ready to cum so off with the jacket and she took the lot in her mouth swallowing it all down in one go. We then lay next to each other cuddling and fondling each others bodies till it was time to go although we did run over by about 5mins.

Conclusion  A great Time with a good looking mature Lady whose English is very good. I would return anytime but has now moved to London so not possible at the moment.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed. this one is a sexbomb if only more had her attitude.   :hi: