Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir (Birmingham)  (Read 4094 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]

Online Golovkin

Booked to see Lilith after seeing so much about her on UKP no problems booking easy to organise a time. Outside her apartment theres plenty of pay and display parking available. When I ring her I get directions to her flat easy to find she lets me in and is dressed in the french maid outfit I requested! Paid £100 for 30 mins and start with french kissing she has me hard in no time drops to her knees and starts sucking me off. Then move onto the bed and on with the condom and sex in doggy, cowgirl and missionary. Whilst in missionary I have to hold back cuming as she has a real look of someones wife I know Id love to shag. She gets down on her knees and finish with a facial  :yahoo: quick shower chat and Im on my way chuffed Id booked wasnt surprised as Id read up on her before booking. Did think I should of booked the hour as I think I could have cummed easily twice in the hour.
 Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Maxemus

This girl can get milk from a stone  :D lol

Offline Mr_Shins

Another one coming up in a moment. Somewhat different though in what she did.

Offline nbarnes

She's on my immediate to do list - I am gonna travel over from Notts to see her.

Gonna drop the extra 50 for filming as well. Would defo like some footage of her sucking me and smashing her doggystyle...

Offline PunterNumber69

Sounds good. Thanks for the review.

How do her tits feel?

Offline bobby_dizzler

From what tell looking at her AW profile, you have to be uber organised to get an appointment. Next availability is Fri 2nd July.

Online Golovkin

Sounds good. Thanks for the review.

How do her tits feel?
Firm like most fake ones.

Offline nbarnes

From what tell looking at her AW profile, you have to be uber organised to get an appointment. Next availability is Fri 2nd July.

Then why does she put her green light on?

It's on loads as well, if she's booked up this is asking for trouble - she's gonna end up ghosting \ noshowing \ conveyer belting people - many a previously excellent SP has fallen from grace that way...

Offline KingUser2017

I tried booking her for an outcall, sent her a very organised short polite text and I didn't even get a reply..??

.. and this was weeks ago!  :unknown:

Offline PunterNumber69

It's on loads as well, if she's booked up this is asking for trouble - she's gonna end up ghosting \ noshowing \ conveyer belting people - many a previously excellent SP has fallen from grace that way...
Many do this to drive PG and movie sales.

Offline bobby_dizzler

Not sure what to tell you Bud, I'm just reading her profile. Says if the time and date isn't displayed it means she's not available.

Offline snoopyigor

Yeah, incredibly hard to get hold of. I’ve managed to get a booking for late June and that was sorted weeks ago! 

Offline Brumish

Apparently she has Twitter and possibly other social media. Try going through that?
I remember there was a conversation on her having to run her non punting business alongside so maybe that's taking a bit of her time.