Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carly363636 - Stevenage - no show  (Read 505 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5887439) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Nickoname1

TLDR - double booked. Straight red card.

So the sun's been out and the sap is rising. Saw this profile in St Evenage with improving review ratings (neg---neutral----pos). Seemed good value/low risk for £60 for 30mins.

Sent an SMS to request booking at a certain time. Response came back quickly - 'yes that's fine'. Postcode provided which suggested the venue might be either a chain hotel or converted office block near to the fire station. Locals will understand.

Popped a blue pill, freshened up and drove to the Asda car park nearby. Arrived 10mins early so sent text to confirm my arrival and asking for venue details.

She responded immediately to say she could meet in an hour's time! I asked what happened to my booking and she said 'something came up'. Suspect that was another punter's knob.

Was on my way home when she messaged again to offer the later time slot again. No thanks.

Most disappointing was the waste of a blue pill.

Nicko

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline Redrighthand

Another time/Blue Pill waster...thanks for posting this, Nicko. Now scrubbed.

Offline hornypnter

I sent her messages via AW - no response
Sent her text messages - got response to to yes available and then radio silent.
Also travels around.
Shame! was looking forward to sexy fun with her  :D
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 11:23:50 am by hornypnter »

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

She sounds about reliable as a Poundland watch!😆