Author Topic: Vicky Toria Massage Birmingham  (Read 1891 times)


49 review(s) for Vicky Toria (46 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Todde0909

AW Profile External Link/Members Only

Meet occurred a few weeks back in Birmingham, close to Five Ways station in a nice apartment block which was easy to find and get into.

£80 paid for 1 hour.

I was greeted by Vicky who was wearing a nice dress, appearance accurate in her photos so no surprises there. Vicky does not offer full service, she offers a massage/B2B massage with HE. We sat on her sofa and she asked me what I wanted, I opted for B2B massage with a Lingham to finish. She was very attentive and could tell she wants you to have a good time.

The B2B was great, she has a fantastic curvy body which feels really good and was occasionally using her hands to touch my balls and cock to keep me hard. By the time this was over I was fully hard and wasn’t sure I would last too long with her he. She put warm oil on my cock and mixed up between going fast and slow with plenty of ball play. I was allowed to feel her ass tits and body but pussy is off limits as mentioned. She did well to edge me for about 20 minutes knowing when I was close to cumming and slowing down, eventually she got me to cum and it was a big explosion.

Great service, but might not be enough for some wanting something more kinky but I enjoyed it.