Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning TS Review: Beatriz Soares, Birmingham  (Read 6951 times)

Offline SeasickSteve

Sitting here in my car after this absolute shocker of a meet. Lurked here for a while but this is my first time posting - I think I’ve covered all the necessary points!

Found myself in the mood for fun with a TS girl this morning, so began scrolling through all the usual sites. Found Beatriz’s profile and thought it looked good, her linked Instagram account also gave a very positive impression.
External Link/Members Only

I sent her a text and her comms were excellent, I confirmed the price (£180 p/h) and mentioned that I especially wanted DFK and rimming, and she said that she also enjoyed these services. So off I drove to Birmingham city centre, thinking that I would be in for an excellent day out.

Parking is plentiful in the form of a multi-storey car park across the road, and there are plenty of other options in the area.

I text Beatriz about 5 mins before the agreed time asking which entrance I should use to the block of flats. She texted back to wait 1 minute and then went dark for about 15 mins, not replying to any texts or calls. This meant I was standing in the street for a while and my paranoia began to kick in a bit. It is a busy area with plenty of people coming and going so I didn’t stand out too badly, but it was still the first red flag that I should have paid attention to and walked.

Eventually she gave me the flat number and I was buzzed in. As I knocked on the flat door, I could hear Beatriz and a man’s voice, both speaking Portuguese. Another red flag I didn’t take heed of. In fairness though, I didn’t see or hear anyone else during the actual meet.

Beatriz is very tall and attractive, and generally looks the same as her photos, albeit with the usual allowances for flattering lighting and a bit of light photoshop.  Nice sized cock, and great legs/ass.

I paid, she immediately got her cock out and demanded I undress. I like a bit of dominance when meeting TS so I went along with it. She lay down on the bed and said to start sucking. I happily obliged, but first went in for a kiss, as discussed via text. She didn’t like this and pushed my head down onto her cock.
After a few minutes, she rubbered up and asked to fuck me. This went on for literally about 4 minutes before she came. Another disappointment, but I guess now I know how the average WG feels when their client cums too quickly!  :D

After a quick clean up it was back to sucking her. I asked her to suck me, so she reluctantly put a condom on me and went at it very halfheartedly. She was so quick to put on the Johnny that I wasn’t fully hard, which made stimulating myself further close to impossible.
I then took the condom off for a quick wank to get myself hard, and Beatriz went down on all fours and started telling me to fuck her. She obviously saw me take the condom off and when I mentioned this to her she said she didn’t mind. MASSIVE red flag there, and it finally sank in that I was better off cutting my losses and leaving.
Although having said that, I was hard by this point so I quickly wanked myself off to completion while she wanked and came on my chest. She didn’t touch my knob at all apart from the brief attempt at OW.

I made my excuses and left about 20 mins in to the punt. £180 down the drain. I feel like I’ll be kicking myself over this for a while, but I’m writing this review so hopefully others don’t make the same mistake.

Offline TheMagnet

Thanks for the review Steve.

I’ve been in this situation before and it’s super annoying!

Have seen her ads in the past and was tempted to see her, now I definitely wont!

Offline fredm1974

Sorry to read that you had disappointing meet... give this one ago External Link/Members Only

Offline JontyR

Sorry to read that you had disappointing meet... give this one ago External Link/Members Only

Are you going to provide us with a review or are you just touting?

Offline Gch1965

Damn i have visited kate External Link/Members Only quite a few times as she is resident in plymouth never done a review on her as in my sad mind was trying to keep her under the radar haha, basically she is a lovely cute ts, very pretty looking with a fit body, great boobs, nice not to big and not to small cock if like me your an occasional bottomer, no dfk but great owo, well worth a visit.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 11:06:47 pm by Gch1965 »

Offline Gch1965

I have added a separate review under sexy thai kate

Offline fredm1974

Kate shot nice big load in to my mouth and let me do the same to her on my last visit...... 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 09:19:17 pm by fredm1974 »

Offline JontyR

I have added a separate review under sexy thai kate

Thank you.

Kate shot nice big load in to my mouth and let me do the same to her on my last visit......

Again - are you going to post a review? You keep posting recommendations - which haven't been asked for - for SPs that you haven't reviewed. I think you are trying to be helpful but genuine help comes from posting reviews.

Offline PuntingPreacher601

Sorry you had this experience but thanks for sharing. I've punting the same girl and it wasn't very good just haven't gotten round to reviewing. Definately avoid.

Offline JontyR

Sorry you had this experience but thanks for sharing. I've punting the same girl and it wasn't very good just haven't gotten round to reviewing. Definately avoid.

This thread is looking like its been laced with leech bait.

Definately! I've got tones of experiences to share 20+ reviews and have been spectating the forum for years now so to be finally able to add my voice and contribute which is great. Just have to try and dig up all the old AW accounts so I can add the links to the people I have seen.

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline jackson36

Thanks for the feedback Steve.

I’ve been in this situation before and it’s super annoying!
I definitely avoid her !

External Link/Members Only/Birmingham- Beatriz-Soares
Banned reason: Duplicate accounts
Banned by: Ali Katt