Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Best threesome?  (Read 1092 times)

Offline YorkshireLad

I’m looking for a PSE type of threesome where the girls are enthusiastic & into each other & will let me cum as many times as I like. Any recommendations?

Offline Jindybandy

I reckon agencies are your best bet to be honest. I’m constantly keeping an eye out in Yorkshire area on AW for a good duo profile but never seem to be any decent ones.

Couple times I have done it were with touring girls who had sole profiles but offered a duo on request. Haven’t seen many of them recently either though.

Agencies seem to always have duo profiles on their books but I’ve never tried with any

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
I’m looking for a PSE type of threesome where the girls are enthusiastic & into each other & will let me cum as many times as I like. Any recommendations?

External Link/Members Only - RiverSky

:drinks:

Offline Titopullo4

Not sure if it helps as they are not going to be in Leeds until July, but I was planning on seeing these two if I'm not away on holidays then, as I fancied seeing nicolette for a while

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've checked one of the girl's OF and they seem to fit the bill.

Offline Thelatitude0

Very good finding this look interesting.

:drinks:

Offline Titopullo4

Haven't seen any of them individually, so I have no idea how the level of service will be. There are some reviews her for Nicolette on solo meetings but none for Harper