Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Babe Michelle - Whitechapel  (Read 6970 times)

1 review(s) for __babe_michelle__ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline akauya

Babe Michelle has been reviewed by tuanjim here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28919.0 but for some reason her profiles kept disappearing (probably having problems verifying herself with AW?)

She has now a new profile with better pictures (hope this one lasts):

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked her for one hour £100.

Very friendly and attentive girl. New to the scene (she said) just a few weeks when I saw her. She looks just like her pics, pretty, blonde, size 10 (she say 8 on her profile, I say 10). Her service is an enthusiastic vanilla GFE, OWO was good, she was happy to join me in the shower, gave me a blowjob in the shower too which was nice.

Didn't try DFK, fingering or RO as they are not my thing but I did enjoy rimming her cute arse :) On with the condom and shagged on various positions popping twice with a nice break  in between. Her English is good, we had a nice chat whilst recharging my batteries. Greedy cunt that I am I tried a third pop in my last 10 minutes but obviously the planets hadn't aligned that day and the wind was blowing in the wrong direction so it didn't happen.

Had another shower and left very satisfied. As usual I decided to go for a post punt kebab and being in Whitechapel I had plenty of choice, unfortunately I chose a shitty one and the kebab I had was shite. Can't even remember the name of the place ah well. At least I had a nice time with a very good looking young woman so crappy kebab didn't matter much.

:hi:

Offline Steve2

For the benefit of other members you need to go back again just to identify, then name and shame the offending Kebab shop mate

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

For the benefit of other members you need to go back again just to identify, then name and shame the offending Kebab shop mate

Yeah - the post-punt kebab thing is really important. Just tried it for the first time (punt in Edgware Rd hotel, then in to Praed St for a kebab) and I'm hooked. Two guilty pleasures one after the other  :yahoo:

Offline herbie007

Sorry to hear about the dodgy kebab but glad you had a good punt,

3 pops in an hour, as if 2 ain't enough  :D

I like the looks of her, hotlisted  :drinks:

Offline akauya

Thanks for the replies.

Yes definitely I will check the kebab place next time I'm in the area. Lots of prossies in Whitechapel.

By the way Babe Michelle's new profile is gone - again! Don't know what the hell is going on with her profiles  :unknown:

Will update the thread if she appears again.

Offline kropotkin

When I saw her she was pretty obsessive about being recognised.  I suspect that's why she keeps removing her profile... can't think of another reason...

Offline King Nuts

I saw her recently, based partly on the strength of Akauya's review, and partly because I was in the 'hood and in the mood for a quickie. Started off a little quiet but she warmed up after a while. Shes cute enough, pretty much as advertised and delivers as promised. Went for OW. Nice enough kisser though.

But I won't be rushing back, and decided after that that I hate doing incalls to grotty flats. It's always the same old crap. Clock set ten minutes fast. Towel laid out in the same prossie 'fan' style on the bed. Tinny music from an ancient ghetto blaster.  Crap showers and questionable towels in the bathroom. Disappearing for 5 minutes after taking the cash (what the FUCK is that all about?) And that air freshener smell I have come to detest. How about opening the window and letting some air in?

'Michelle' is by no means unique with all this, so I'm not blaming her personally for the working conditions. I'd see her for an outcall maybe, and then I wouldn't have to deal with all that other crap.

password02

Offline akauya

Profile on AW now gone?

Yes, it has been happening rather often with her profiles. Keeps putting new ones up. I don't know if it's because she doesn't want to be recognised as kropotkin says or is to do with something else. This is (I think) her third profile gone now.

:unknown:

Offline akauya

External Link/Members Only

is this her?

No it's not her. Michelle is much prettier but she was working from the same flat as Lena.

Offline punk

No it's not her. Michelle is much prettier but she was working from the same flat as Lena.

may be she has gone as there seem to be another woman working with Lena now,seems to be offering full lesbo show.

Offline akauya

...and she is back again!

babe.michelle

let's see how long this one lasts  :rolleyes:

Offline punk

...and she is back again!

babe.michelle

let's see how long this one lasts  :rolleyes:

she is pretty, but wont last long without verification.

helmsdale

no point, they will just reopen again with a different name.

loosetrucks

why do these women have such trouble spelling "independent"?

Offline viktor1080

Because they work for a pimp (they are not independent)

Offline punk

good luck with the kebabs in whitechapel.Becton's even worse.

Offline akauya

FFS... this girl needs to get herself a new pimp. Sergei is not doing his job poperly. New profile as the one recently created was deleted, yet again!

:rolleyes:

Offline punk

FFS... this girl needs to get herself a new pimp. Sergei is not doing his job poperly. New profile as the one recently created was deleted, yet again!

:rolleyes:

to michelle or her maid you need to provide

verification

Offline lewishamguy

to michelle or her maid you need to provide

verification

I don't think her pimp knows about this forum :D

Offline punk

I don't think her pimp knows about this forum :D

they have ways of finding out or my be one of the punters on here, who see her next may be kind enough to point here in the right direction between pops.