Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Ravishing and MissKDD - Charing Cross Outcall  (Read 6168 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
167 review(s) for MissKDD (163 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Online hendrix

Time spent: 2 hours
Price: £350 Roxy £420 MissKDD

External Link/Members Only

Firstly, thanks to all the members who reviewed Roxy and gave me enough information to help me decide that she would be a good choice for my tastes. She did not disappoint!

Good comms throughout, and she let me know she was running late so no problems there.

I met her in the lobby and was happy to see an attractive, smiley and slim woman. I'd say mid 30's. I had been worried about comments on her teeth, and they're not the best, but not off putting for me at all tbf. Up to the room to meet MissKDD and they both got on well from the start. Roxy's new tits do have visible scarring, but she was fine with standard groping/squeezing. Not long before Roxy was on her knees giving me excellent DT, with KDD on rimming duty, and then they kept swapping around with Roxy also being an excellent rimmer. Lots of spit, gagging and drooling from both. The first hour was very intense, practically non stop sucking, rimming, fucking (anal with both) ass to mouth (both) spit roast with both happy to use a strap on. DP with KDD sitting on Roxy's strap on (well, it actually belonged to KDD) and me in her arse. Despite meeting for the first time, they both seemed to work very well together with the same sort of customer focused attitude to delivering
filth at the highest level. The second hour was more relaxed, mainly because I was dying. Cum swapping, and KDD squirting and gushing also featured.

All in all, highly recommended for a top notch, no holes barred PSE duo.

Online JackSaint

Hendrix, you are a fucking animal  :D

Offline DThunter01

Shit the bed hendrix, that sounds like my perfect session.

:thumbsup: sounds like you had a great time

Online hendrix

Thanks! :lol:  I had Lola Wild booked to join but she couldn't make it (plenty of notice, not worth flagging) That's one for the future for sure!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 01:02:52 pm by hendrix »

Offline bluegene

Firstly, thanks to all the members who reviewed Roxy and gave me enough information to help me decide that she would be a good choice for my tastes. She did not disappoint!

Good comms throughout, and she let me know she was running late so no problems there.

I met her in the lobby and was happy to see an attractive, smiley and slim woman. I'd say mid 30's. I had been worried about comments on her teeth, and they're not the best, but not off putting for me at all tbf. Up to the room to meet MissKDD and they both got on well from the start. Roxy's new tits do have visible scarring, but she was fine with standard groping/squeezing. Not long before Roxy was on her knees giving me excellent DT, with KDD on rimming duty, and then they kept swapping around with Roxy also being an excellent rimmer. Lots of spit, gagging and drooling from both. The first hour was very intense, practically non stop sucking, rimming, fucking (anal with both) ass to mouth (both) spit roast with both happy to use a strap on. DP with KDD sitting on Roxy's strap on (well, it actually belonged to KDD) and me in her arse. Despite meeting for the first time, they both seemed to work very well together with the same sort of customer focused attitude to delivering
filth at the highest level. The second hour was more relaxed, mainly because I was dying. Cum swapping, and KDD squirting and gushing also featured.

Well done sir!

Offline testgenie

Great review. Sounds like you had a blast. Didn't fancy showering them both in piss?

Online hendrix

Great review. Sounds like you had a blast. Didn't fancy showering them both in piss?

Thanks for reminding me! I actually did shower KDD in piss while waiting for Roxy (20 minutes late as noted) I couldn't hold on!  :D After that, I didn't really get enough water in me to go again.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 04:43:41 pm by hendrix »

Offline unus669

Great stuff Hendrix, as usual  :thumbsup:

I’m gonna try your MO one day, one day man…..

Offline Rajsen

I love reading your reviews Mr Hendrix. Planning my own similar punt soon...hope it woks out as well as yours!

Offline Shades

Apparently Roxy and Lola have played a fiat bit together, so they should be a good pair.

Online tantraman

Hey hendrix :hi:

I don't have the expendable cash and I certainly don't have the stamina to undertake such sexploits, but I love punting vicariously through your reviews! :dance:

Keep it up and keep it up, sir! :drinks:

Offline Yankee41

Apparently Roxy and Lola have played a fiat bit together, so they should be a good pair.

They are a great pair and lola and kdd play together a lot too.  All three together would probably be epic.  Poor Roxy would certainly be feeling it too.

Offline Brand242

Great review Hendrix. Met roxy a few weeks back and she’s definitely one for the pse lovers. Following the meet the next step was to get her in a duo. Sounds like she works well with both Lola and kdd, which is good news.

Offline zid

Great review. You are the man.

Offline Gatehouse

Good stuff Hendrix. I can imagine them working well together.

I attended at mmmf with Roxy recently (review to follow) and she took it like a champ.

A welcome addition to an otherwise increasingly sparse and arid ‘pse desert.’

Offline TheSpaniard

Bastards! You have all the A level queens in the south!  :mad:  :P

Thanks for the review OP  :thumbsup:

Online hendrix

Good stuff Hendrix. I can imagine them working well together.

I attended at mmmf with Roxy recently (review to follow) and she took it like a champ.

A welcome addition to an otherwise increasingly sparse and arid ‘pse desert.’

Nice! I wish I was up for mmmf or the like, but think I need at least 2 f's if there is more than one m!

Offline Gatehouse

Bastards! You have all the A level queens in the south!  :mad:  :P

Thanks for the review OP  :thumbsup:

Time to rent a shag pad down south me-thinks!

Very cheap down here (!!!!)

Offline smiths

Great stuff, :thumbsup: another Hendrix special. :lol:

Online Hansthatdodishes

Decent review son - always glad to read to someone had a great time !

Offline Robert Johnson

Are you going to post a review of the MMMF with Roxy?  I am trying to set up a MMMF party... would you recoomend her?
Banned reason: Total leech
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Robert Johnson

Are you going to post a review of the MMMF with Roxy.  I am setting up a MMMF party, would you recommend her?
Banned reason: Total leech
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline smiths

Are you going to post a review of the MMMF with Roxy.  I am setting up a MMMF party, would you recommend her?

What about you, are you ever going to post any reviews on UKP? Instead of badgering other punters about them doing reviews how about 1 or more off you.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What about you, are you ever going to post any reviews on UKP? Instead of badgering other punters about them doing reviews how about 1 or more off you.

I’m not even going to give the leech a chance  :hi:

Offline smiths

I don't blame you, thanks Kev. :thumbsup:

Online hendrix

You've been here 5 years?

Ah, not anymore I see  :lol: cheers Kev! :hi:

Anyway, the MMMF was mentioned by Gatehouse, not me. I'm sure he'll review if/when he wants to

Offline mightymunce

You've been here 5 years?

Ah, not anymore I see  :lol: cheers Kev! :hi:

Anyway, the MMMF was mentioned by Gatehouse, not me. I'm sure he'll review if/when he wants to

Why you covering with someone is not here anymore. Its the first sign of dementia  :D :lol:

Online hendrix

Why you covering with someone is not here anymore. Its the first sign of dementia  :D :lol:

It's the heat!  :wacko:

Offline mightymunce

It's the heat!  :wacko:

Imagine having dementia...it means everytime you see a reg, it will be like the first time everytime

Offline Gatehouse

Not got round to it as yet and would need to check with OPs they are good with it - which I havent yet.

Id recommend her. Not quite my thang as a little on the slim side for me, but she gave it her all so who could ask for more.

Quite tight for dp too. She struggled with it a bit.

But nice girl and yeah go for it.

Get some reviews posted! Quite a step from no reviews to mmmf etc.

:)

Online finn5555

Nice work Kev fantasists aren’t required  :drinks: