Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Flower - Chinese Massage, Newcastle-under-Lyme - Didn’t live up to the hype  (Read 2179 times)

Offline GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only

Advertised phone number:

07845 583700
+447845583700

Hidden Image/Members Only

Meeting arranged easily by text. I visited a couple of weeks ago, and understand Flower has now moved on, but hopefully this review will be a consolation to those who think they missed out and useful if she rotates through again.

Price paid: £70 (two hours) + £40 B2B +£40 FS. Annoyingly I had to pay for the extras as we went along rather than at the end.

I was tempted to visit by this review: Chinese massage - Newcastle under Lyme (Flower) and was expecting:

The girl (said name was Flower), good English, very chatty and friendly and was around early 30's, 5,4"ish and slightly chubby but nice tight body, tits around a C I guess.

she looks sexy as fuck from behind, looks like a FAF 20 year old.

Unfortunately Flower turned out to be around 45 with a body commensurate with that age. Plain looking and not at all like a FAF 20 year old from any angle. Her English didn’t seem all that hot and she kept saying “big pussy”, I assume she was trying to say “big cock” to flatter me. She did manage to ask me if I had a good job about five times. I also noticed her breath was less than fresh.

The massage shop is located on the edge of the town centre at the rear of a hairdresser which is open during the day. I visited in the evening so no problem but there is a rear entrance you can use if you ask. The massage room is spacious but was overly warm, it was a mild evening but the central heating was on full blast. The massage table is a proper one with a hole for your face but it’s the smallest table I’ve encountered. I’m not particularly tall and my feet were hanging over the end, there was just enough width to put my arms by my sides. There’s a separate toilet and a shower which oddly shares a room with the kitchenette.

Round 1 - A relaxing massage but not at all therapeutic. A few CC swipes to get me interested then asked to turn over with the offer of HE or B2B. I had to get up and pay the £40 for B2B which didn’t really happen but did lead to reverse oral and fingering. Worked up at this point Flower offered FS for another £40. Money and condom retrieved I fucked her in missionary, not an easy task on the small massage table. She kept saying "big pussy" while I was fucking her.

Round 2 - This time a relaxing massage on my front and some teasing to get me going again. Asked if I wanted to fuck again I retrieved another condom and Flower rode me cowgirl until the deed was done. More cries of "big pussy".

An OK experience but I wouldn’t want to return and see her if she came back. No doubt visiting this place will be a hit and miss affair with plenty of average service middle aged Chinese ladies passing through, perhaps with the occasional gem.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 11:45:33 am by GingerNuts »

Offline ilovitbig

I'm sure from a previous post that someone said that Flower had moved on, normally these places work on a one or two week turn around.

Offline GingerNuts

I'm sure from a previous post that someone said that Flower had moved on, normally these places work on a one or two week turn around.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=308763.0

I visited two weeks ago...

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Thanks for the update
Price paid: £70 (two hours) + £40 B2B +£40 FS.
The 40 for full service covered the 2nd fuck too? (Young bloody whippersnapper :))

What proportion of the 2 hours was she naked and doing at least B2B?

I don't do FS. Is it standard to supply your own rubbers at these chinese places?

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the updateThe 40 for full service covered the 2nd fuck too? (Young bloody whippersnapper :))

What proportion of the 2 hours was she naked and doing at least B2B?

I don't do FS. Is it standard to supply your own rubbers at these chinese places?

Twice is good going these days! No extra was asked for beyond the £150 in total I'd already paid.

She was naked for perhaps a third of the time. She got dressed again when she massaged my front, after the first pop, and then undressed again for the second.

I took my own condoms. I don't think she had any and I wouldn't generally expect massage shop ladies to have them.

Offline ilovitbig

I went on the 30th, saw a woman named Michelle, after 3 minutes it was obvious she had no nickers on and full service was on offer. review to follow.

Offline Itsonlyme

What’s Michelle look like thinking of going today

Offline vindici

Cheers for the review GN, nice to see you back in action!

Offline GingerNuts

Cheers for the review GN, nice to see you back in action!

Thanks. Unfortunately I only have sporadic opportunities these days.

Offline ilovitbig

What’s Michelle look like thinking of going today

She's about 5 foot tall , around the 40 mark, natural c cup tit's , had a bit of stubble on the old snatch.
She made it clear straight away what was on offer

Offline Itsonlyme

I’ve been and you totally right she doesn’t bother hanging around and straight at it and definitely wears no knickers

Offline shiptonlad

Looking forward to your review.

Offline shiptonlad

My remark was directed at its only me. Read your report. Surprised she didn't like fingering. I had 3 up her 10 days ago. Did she supply the condom ?