Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Rose X / Stratford  (Read 2808 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6142510) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mattmatt

External Link/Members Only

I had hot listed Black Rose’s previous AW profile a couple of years ago (can’t remember the name) when she was based in Ilford, but that disappeared. Recently, she resurfaced as Black Rose. Her availability was hit and miss, but in April I saw her number was posted on her AW page and I managed to make contact.

Comms: Texts to confirm availability and booking. Text and call on day – Easy comms.

Location: Apartment/Hotel building in Stratford. Modern Flat clean and tidy inside. Curtains pulled, dimmed lights, music from her phone and a double bed.

Price: £100 for 1 hour

Girl: Born in Uganda, but has been raised in UK, spoke well as a British person. Very Petite with nice small firm ass, enhanced breasts (C cup?) showing surgery scars, completely shaved. Slender waist, with some slight stretch marks on her stomach as a result of childbirth, which I didn’t find off putting. Her photographs on her profile are a good likeness and the tattoos matched, however her hair/weave was a different style. 

Meet: Arranged to meet Rose around lunch time. I rang her for the apartment floor and number when I was outside and asked her about the reception/concierge desk in the building lobby. She said to just walk through and go straight to the lifts, which I did without any issues.

When I arrived on the floor, she opened the door as I approached. She met me smiling and was wearing a silky dressing gown having just come out of the shower. She led me to the large double bedroom, sorted out the paperwork and gave me a bottle of water. She then went to stash the cash and get fully get ready, saying that the time would start when she returned.

She returned after about 5 minutes, wearing the silky gown, which was now open revealing a red teddy and panties set underneath.

She took the gown off and joined me on the bed, where we started FK/DFK and mutual groping. I pulled down the teddy to gain access to her enhanced tits, which although a fair size for her very petite frame were unfortunately quite hard. Removed her panties for some RO, which moved on to 69. All very clean and fresh.

I asked her to put on the condom with her riding me in CG. She slowly built up the speed in CG, but started talking, which not particularly off putting changed the vibe, so I asked her to change to missionary.

I stopped the talking by DFK and started to build up speed. She really is petite so I didn’t go too hard or deep, especially in deep stick. Flipped her over for some doggie, which was a very nice view of her smallish butt.

I asked her for some more OWO, which she was happy to do, with some ball licking.

Condom on again, various positions, CG, mish, doggie, standing, etc. which she took instruction willingly.

I only had 10 minutes or so left of the hour and moving from doggie I asked her for a slow OWO with CIM finish which she happily agreed to. She gave me a really good slow and sensuous OWO, where I finally came in her mouth unloading over a week’s deposit, which she had trouble keeping in her mouth. She gave me some wet wipes and went to the bathroom to spit and came back to clean me up.

I took a quick shower. After we had a good chat, whilst I was dressing. Rose likes to talk, almost to the degree of being annoying, but I don’t think it’s a time wasting tactic, it’s just that she is friendly, wants you to have a good time and is a nice person. You just have to take the initiative and direct proceedings so the talking isn’t an option!

She wasn't in any rush and was not a clock-watcher with me leaving probably 10 minutes over time.

Positives:
- A nice person with a great attitude
- Location easy to get to
- Fantastic body and ass. Soft firm skin
- VFM

Neutrals:
- Very talkative 

Negatives:
- None that come to mind

Overall, I enjoyed my time with Rose as she was accommodating, providing all her advertised services. She is good VFM and I enjoyed the punt. However, it was a very vanilla punt with a nice polite SP, perhaps not as raunchy as I was anticipating, but that is no fault of Rose’s.

Unfortunately, it is clear from her AW page she is not regularly available, so it is difficult to arrange a meeting.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Oh please 🙏🙏🙏where are the ebony hotties???
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mattmatt

KT

It is a real struggle!

I feel your pain

Offline king tarzan

KT

It is a real struggle!

I feel your pain

Thankfully over the years I've seen very beautiful ebony women over the years...but lately nothing...very sad that to be honest.. shortage of fantastic looking south Asian and ebony..

The ones sadly that are around are awful minghers..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kammx4

I remember her working, a few years ago, in the Paddington area under the name tinkabelle.

Offline Tomcat

I remember her working, a few years ago, in the Paddington area under the name tinkabelle.

You jogged my memory, back in the days she used to work in Ilford area it was Tinkerbelle the name she used.