Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tui Na Chinese Massage, Truro  (Read 4452 times)

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

External Link/Members Only

After spending my time on Fab and being bloody successful at it (it helps being a handsome bastard  :D) having met well over 50 ladies numerous times. Those who know my username there will attest to that I wanted some ‘me’ time.

I’ve recently read a couple of reviews stating Tui Na offers extras. I’ve been several times in the past and had amazing massages from the owner Lian with no hint of anything extra. I was a wee bit dubious. Last week I sent Lian a text as usual asking to book an appointment but this time I asked if I should bring some extra money and she replied ‘up to you’ with a  :rolleyes:

I got there on time and met Lian who as usual was going to see me. I stripped off naked as usual and the massage was amazing as usual. Hot oil is always used and is unscented. Literally all going as before. However this time Lian’s hands started to wander up into my groin (must be an accident as this happened previously and was clearly an accident) but it happened again and became quite deliberate and then became full reach unders.

I was asked to turn over and Lian asked ‘happy ending only £20’. ‘Fuck yes’ or words to that effect I muttered. What followed was an excellent two handed cock massage until I couldn’t last any longer. Lian maintained eye contact the entire time and was smiling (I could tell even though she was wearing a mask).

After Lian cleaned me up with hot towels she completed the massage of my thighs and a lovely head massage. Further hot towels followed.

£45 for the one hour massage plus £20 for the HE. I got the full hour and Lian is awesome.

If you go don’t be a dick and assume you’ll get  anything more than a massage here. It’s a business and they see bother genders. Be responsible and respectful. If nothing else you’re guaranteed an amazing massage.

Parking is nearby too. So it’s all very easy and the place is rather discreet down an alleyway by Truro cathedral.

Lian and the staff speak good English.

I’ll be going again soon knowing Lian is the minx I always wanted her to be. For what it’s worth, she’s approx 45 ish and 5’2. She has a lovely manner.
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac