Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: White Angel , West Midland's.  (Read 6423 times)

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only
Anybody had the pleasure of this lady? She has been around for a while with plenty of good feedback but I have only noticed this profile in the last few week's.

NEWTOTHEPLACE

Offline ukmax

External Link/Members Only
Anybody had the pleasure of this lady? She has been around for a while with plenty of good feedback but I have only noticed this profile in the last few week's.

I too noticed her profile for the first time over the weekend.

I first thought she must be new to Bham but am having second thoughts - looks to good to be true. Hope I am wrong though so she is in my hot list just in case I am!!

Offline ukmax

Just done a search on here under her AW number - sorry don't know how to link to it.

Looks as if she has worked in London under the name of Sexy Laura and Laura 23.  Comments from the guys not the best - clockwatcher, vanilla service, not chatty etc.

Pity.

Offline Juankerr

Just done a search on here under her AW number - sorry don't know how to link to it.

Looks as if she has worked in London under the name of Sexy Laura and Laura 23.  Comments from the guys not the best - clockwatcher, vanilla service, not chatty etc.

Pity.
Thank's for the input ukmax , I Just did the search under her AW number.
Didn't read anything myself that would put me off.  :hi: Juan.

Offline justabloke

Damn! Totally got me going! I really want to see that face! What a cracking body, available tomorrow, might just give her a call  :crazy:

Titmouse

Friendly girl, bubbly girl. But..
Didn't allow French kissing and had no eye contact during sex. A bit of clock watching aswell.
Great body though.

6/10

Offline Brumish

It seems she's been around for a while. Was her face pretty?

Titmouse

It seems she's been around for a while. Was her face pretty?

She is fairly pretty.

To me 7/10 in that aspect.

Offline sjm79

I saw her a couple of months ago. Lovely girl, friendly personality and had a great body. I found the way she french kisses to be really strange though, felt like she was flicking her tongue in and out. Worth a punt though!

goodmangonenaughty

I know her as Laura from when she worked in Croydon. For me she is the ultimate lady. Very pretty face, the most amazing toned sexy body, soft skin. She is very friendly and sweet. I geniunely miss her loads and I used to see her alot. We had some of the hottest 69ers ever. Definitely NOT  a clock watcher. I hope this helps...

DeWallenFan

I know her as Laura also and saw her almost every week and thought she was absolutely fantastic, had some great moments with her. I really do miss those times.
It seems like she does kiss with some guys, but I was never lucky enough to have this with her even though I am very hygienic... which now makes me feel very :-(

Worth a punt, but YMMV on the kissing :/     

Cheers!

Offline KidCandyShop

Punted with her when she first moved from London, great figure did kiss and have to admit her pussy is really nicely shaped as advertised. Good punt and have been meaning to get around to another visit however to many other sweets in the store.

Offline EYEPUNT

Can someone who has met her please describe her looks, is her face the same age as her body

Offline KidCandyShop

It was quite a while ago, she has EE looks quite fresh faced. If i remember correctly i thought her nose was a little to big for her face, not a stunner but certainly not ugly. I would say 7, if your thinking of a punt i don't think you will be disappointed. She is on my to return to list.

Offline EYEPUNT

Ah ok, there use to be a WG whose face didn`t match her body.  Fit thin toned boody fake boobs of a 25 yr old, but her face and age was nearer 65. I kibd you not. Proper pse but situation sureal. based. in bromsgrove. thought this was her

Offline sjm79

Can someone who has met her please describe her looks, is her face the same age as her body

Her face definitely fits her body, I'd say a solid 7 or 8 and she has one of the nicest vaginas I've seen

White Knight

Punted her again last night. Good polish back-up plan and not a usual ee vanilla experience. However agree with most of the above threads. But if you want a GFE experience with a ee with a decent body, good punt...however go for 30 mins slot...unless you like all the extras as she is a bit expensive at 130 and a longer drive off from Birmingham City centre...junction 4 m5....recommendation for all the ee lovers who want a GFE experience such as.......dfk, fk, owo, ro, 69..& anything else...good punting,

DeWallenFan

Her profile is no longer active.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

DeWallenFan

Back Again....

Thanks!  :)
I really must pull my finger out and visit her again.

Offline largecock1234567

Anyone else been to see her recent? work quite close

Offline mrdiamond77

I saw her a few months ago when she toured Bristol and I posted a review.  Very nice girl.  I am not sure where she works to in West Midlands though.

GolfNut

She certainly has a kicking body. If her looks and services are up to scratch I need to add her to my HL.

Can anyone give a comparison to Isla Brookes?

Offline largecock1234567

golf nut Lucky boy... how did Isla brooks go? not that  I really need to ask

GolfNut

golf nut Lucky boy... how did Isla brooks go? not that  I really need to ask

Ahead of the game BigCock. Not seen her yet. Just hoping I'm not following you  :lol: :lol:

Offline cocabean100

I;ve seen both and both are very good, attractive and would see again.  But i can't compare as i wanted something different from both of them at the time of seeing them.

Whatever, i would recommend an experience with them

Offline Juankerr

Think I need to pull my finger out, started this thread in May 2014 and still haven't met White Angel yet!  :wacko:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Think I need to pull my finger out, started this thread in May 2014 and still haven't met White Angel yet!  :wacko:

Who's it in?

Offline RedditchJay

YEP..... played tonight...see my review... very nice lady and yes... best ass ever.....