Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Yuri Mini Size Leeds  (Read 3657 times)

23 review(s) for Sexy-Orientalxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Not Batman

For once a Vivastreet ad that did not end up as disappointing B&S.  £120 for very enjoyable GFE hour with an attractive Thai girl.

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  texted early afternoon and got auto reply with full details including good detail of location just south of Leeds station.  Arranged appointment for later that afternoon, and on the way there confirmed she was indeed ready.  Rang at the entrance and got buzzed in.  Note that another punter has reported that she completely failed to honour an appointment, was I just lucky?

Venue:  very clean flat in a new block, good size bedroom and excellent shower/bathroom.

The girl:  Yuri (strange nom de plume, sounds like a Russian bloke) is the girl in the Vivastreet photos, but I don't think they really do her justice.  She was prettier in the flesh, nicely made up, very smooth skin with no body art, about 5 foot 2 size 6/8 pert natural boobs.  Claimed age is 24, who can tell with some of these asian ladies, could maybe add just a few years?  Another punter has described her as solid and heavy.  That's very harsh in my view, she doesn't have a tiny waist but there's certainly no belly.  A good 8.5/10 for me.

The meet: having seen Yuri I immediately opted for an hour of her time at £120 rather than £70 for 30 mins.  Offered a shower to start and accepted.  Back in the room she was on the bed in a black negligee and looking hot.  She started on me with an overall sensual massage with increasing cc swipes and reach unders to play with my tackle, this all accompanied with nice chat (her English is good) and giggling.  I thought she created a nice atmosphere but another punter found her giggling very annoying.  Moved onto B2B which felt just great, then biting my nipples, kissing each other all over (short of DFK, there's still covid about folks) and very pleasant covered oral.  Time to perform reverse oral on her neat shaved pussy: she got very wet, hips bucking and grinding her pussy on my tongue to a convincing climax.  Moved onto sex in doggy and she looked and felt just great until I could hold on no more.   Was offered a post coital shower - she took one first - and after showering I was back outside just over the hour and with a spring in my step.

So this one definitely worked for me, but as I've said other guys have had different experiences.  I'd definitely see Yuri again but will have to be patient; she said she would be back in Leeds in November!

Offline wakefieldlad13

Thanks for the review, it is about your experience and how you felt about it :hi:

You have pointed out the poor experience of others, looking back at this one, she has a few negs followed by a string of greens and then a few more negs, makes me think that there could be more than one girl using this profile

Offline Not Batman

"makes me think that there could be more than one girl using this profile"

Fair point Wakey; I was on alert to try and tell if there was anyone else in the flat, but no evidence of it.

Offline psb

I've seen Yuri several times, mostly in Bolton and once in Prestwich, Manchester. She's always been great, real ten out of ten. Her friend, Nadia, also works out of Bolton and gives a pretty much identical service. Only drawback with Yuri is her constant moving premises, the Midlands, Blackpool and now, Leeds