Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel of the North Yvonne  (Read 12953 times)

1 review(s) for Jasmine.Kisses (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline geordie.si79

Right, my first review on here and I'm typing it on he iPad so excuse any spelling mistakes!

I've seen Yvonne/Petra many a time since she started working at Diamonds and each time there is something different.. I've tried her GFE many times which is possibly the best I've ever had and even her Nuru which us something everyone should experience at least once as there is nothing better than having that arse slipping and sliding all over you!

Anyway, today we tried something a little different with her tying me to the bed blindfolded and her teasing me.. Lots of DFK, nipple biting and OWO with ice in her mouth  :yahoo:

She also had some nice little vibrating toys to use on my cock which added even more with her riding me cowgirl..

One lady I'll be continuing to visit for as long as she works

Offline geordiegooner

Cheers I'm going to have to revisit Yvonne again I her saw last summer, lovely lass. I quite fancy a nuru session.

Offline Fastlane-09

She's a little stunner! Wonder how busy she is today!

Barry Shipton

I'd say very busy, I always book at least a week in advance sometimes more.

Offline johnny34

I'd say very busy, I always book at least a week in advance sometimes more.
Agree. You might be lucky & get a cancellation but i doubt it

Offline geordiegooner

I've booked her for a couple of weeks time for a hour with £30 on top for nuru massage, does it seem rushed in a hour appointment?  :cool:

Offline Spartacus123

With Yvonne?

I'd say yes, believe me, time flies and you will be wanting more

Offline johnny34

I've booked her for a couple of weeks time for a hour with £30 on top for nuru massage, does it seem rushed in a hour appointment?  :cool:
You need at least an hour, but you'll leave feeling great with a big smile on your face and wanting more

Barry Shipton

No, but you'll always want more! First Nuru I had was an hour, which is why the second one was 90 minutes with a little bit of uniform role play to make it even more fun undressing before the shower.

Toshiba

Offline geordie.si79

Is she english?
Czech as it says on her profile but her English is excellent.. If you haven't seen her yet, you need to get a booking sorted ASAP

Barry Shipton

Is she english?
I know you are not a fan of East European girls HC, but Yvonne would convert you easily.
However think she might be too tall for you at almost 5' 10' and in her heels she can be over six foot.

But then I never seem to spend too much time standing up when I am with Yvonne :D

Toshiba

I know you are not a fan of East European girls HC, but Yvonne would convert you easily.
However think she might be too tall for you at almost 5' 10' and in her heels she can be over six foot.

But then I never seem to spend too much time standing up when I am with Yvonne :D

The height means a no from me,i just cant do tall women

fundude09

I was going to have a punt in Newcastle for the first time next month and was having a toss up between northern Kara and angel of the north. Think I've decided to go with Yvonne but I wanted to know what you guys thought, who would be better as I have never seen either before?

Offline johnny34

I was going to have a punt in Newcastle for the first time next month and was having a toss up between northern Kara and angel of the north. Think I've decided to go with Yvonne but I wanted to know what you guys thought, who would be better as I have never seen either before?
Both good. Personally i'd go for Yvonne(angel of the north)

Offline geordie.si79

I've seen both and would probably edge towards Yvonne

fundude09

Good to know, I should be arranging a booking with her soon

Offline johnny34

Good to know, I should be arranging a booking with her soon

Book in advance (at least a week) as she is difficult to book at short notice

fundude09

Nice one, I will do that. I would have just tried a couple days beforehand, I'm not used to booking in advance. I actually tend to avoid it tbh

Offline jimjam

I've always been the same. Wake up, feel like a punt, and give them a call. But just doesn't work for some, who are booked well in advance. Pity really, but I suppose it goes to show how popular they are.

Mike Hunt

Probably 2 months ago actually got a booking with her arranged but i cancelled a few days before the meeting was due because i came down with the flu. A couple of weeks later I tried to book her again and she was really unresponsive to my messages. I even asked if I was blacklisted because of one cancellation! It left me not bothering with trying again which was a shame because I was dead keen on her.

Offline Geordie kidda

Petra would be my advice, wasn't fussed on Kara.

Offline MasterChief

The height means a no from me,i just cant do tall women

Go for it, she is one of the best punts out there, I have been seeing her since she first started, must be getting on for 10 years, and she still floats my boat!

fundude09

Great stuff, seems I chose correctly!! Will arrange with her soon

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Her AW Profile and Website have been taken off the internet, I hope she's okay, not in trouble, or even worse... found a relationship! *gasp* lol

Offline jonalpha

That serves me right for never making the time to go and see her.

Offline jonalpha

Looks like she was just updating her Adultwork profile. It does appear that the page can disappear for a time while it is being updated.

Offline ohfook1t

accessing from czech republic.....obviously having a well earned break

Offline Bengeo13

Good news - we can re-open the Embassy now................................or is that somewhere else?

denyason

never seen her but i'd just like to say she's back in toon on tour via AW- just to let peeps know.

Offline dino1990

Barry Shipton

Nobody quibbles about Brooke Knights charging £150 an hour, and her other prices are the same as Rosina. Know which I'd rather see.

Offline johnny34

On 'tour' for a week. Hope to get booked in asap. :rolleyes:

Offline Partyguy

She doesn't list services which is a shame as I really like to know what's on offer before I pick up the phone.

Offline Geordie kidda

There's not much she won't do! Don't think she offers Anal but I've never asked.

prices are up bit I'd say worth it for an hour when most charge £120.

Offline Bengeo13

I don't think many people have quibbled at Yvonne's prices! It's nearly satisfaction guaranteed! However it's a bit of a hike from up how much I first paid when I met her as Petra!

kingkong

Go for it, she is one of the best punts out there, I have been seeing her since she first started, must be getting on for 10 years, and she still floats my boat!

She first started working in London, when she came to England, thats where I first met her. She then moved upto Newcastle around 2008 and has had 4 different names since she has lived in Uk. :hi:

Offline dirkdigler

The reality is  that she was cheap IMO  compared to some, for a poor service.  I will be booking again.

Offline dino1990

Anyone else had a strange message from Yvonne on aw mentioning this site?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Yes but the content will remain private as requested

Offline AnthG

I have had a message from her, but didn't think it was at all strange.

She had asked - with reason justified in the message - not to let people know the content.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Jay-Jay

Yep,me too....and I've only tried to see her so guessing she's got all her contacts on group messaging or similar and over a thousand of us have got the,"keep it between us" message.

Jay

Offline Spartacus123

Lets try to do that then shall we?  :drinks:

Offline johnr1

Lets try to do that then shall we?  :drinks:
YES WE SHOULD ........ god, some idiots about!!!  :dash: