Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Craigslist Scammer  (Read 1342 times)

Offline J_H

In case any of you use Craigslist to find a punt (there is the odd decent one).

Found this one today, claiming to be a university student in Edinburgh, staying in Dundee Street. Unfortunately for her, I know the area like the back of my hand having stayed near there, and her reaction to my questions about the place was gobbledegook – obviously never been anywhere near the place.

Demanded money up front and wanted to see a pic. Smelt a rat but strung her along for a few hours. No doubt the purpose of the pic is to subtly blackmail you against reporting the matter.

“Stacey Allsopp.
Sort code 23-75-24
Account 08265681
Ref Hamilton.”

“staceyallsopp21 at gmail.com”

How many other punters will have fallen for it though?!

Offline ik8133

You get the same on Kik if you look for groups in specific areas advertising sex for cash, always want the money upfront!

Offline Mackan1

I have used this site before alot of wanting payment up front and that I never do as we all know they mainly scams.

I meet this one girls 2 years back called Rene Cotton. Think at the time she was 20 and the 2 time I meet her she was 21 lovely slime body but very small tits. Would love to see her again but lost her number and no answer to her email.
Also one called Jamie McCon now she had a nice body but had a ankle bracelet on and her house was a doom site for this reason everything was protected and I did get a follow up Sti test a week later (I try and get one if punting every now and again). Came back clean.
Found some other like for car meet. But very hard on that site.

Do we have topic for Successful clist/Kik accounts ;-p
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 06:58:19 pm by Mackan1 »

Offline J_H

And another ...

'Money up front' scammer.

Ella Samuels
04-00-85

Strung them along for  a few hours first right enough.

Offline Mackan1

I have meet 2-3girls from this website just before lockdown.

What I do with scammer asking for payment I send them a request for payment. Out of all the request for Payment I had one accept it and send me the £20 lol. She was pissed and I said I don’t know how to use the system and if we meet I can pay it back. :-p

Offline Joey4141

I have meet 2-3girls from this website just before lockdown.

What I do with scammer asking for payment I send them a request for payment. Out of all the request for Payment I had one accept it and send me the £20 lol. She was pissed and I said I don’t know how to use the system and if we meet I can pay it back. :-p

Well done :D