Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How late would you wait for a WG?  (Read 1408 times)

Offline BigRonald_1

I wondered how long you would wait for a WG if she says to you that she would be late for your booking?

Nhsi

I sat outside a prossies house for an hour before because ever fifteen mins she said she'd be fifteen mins. Now if I'm not in within 15 mins I'll leave. As for outcalls, it's a bit more awkward! I'd be scared to piss them off in case they came knocking!!!

password02

Max would be 15 mins for an in call - however on a few occasions I have left after 6-7 minutes  - sometimes get a gut feeling it will be a shit punt, so I take my leave and go

Offline BigRonald_1

HAHA! I have just had an outcall. The pro$$ie was supposed to be my flat at 7 but she turned up at 8:30. She apologised when she met me. To compensate me, she stayed in my bed more than one and half without asking for extra money. I can't complain it was an hour book. Happy evening!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 10:09:22 pm by BigRonald_1 »

Offline Outcallguy

I've been tricked into waiting an hour for a girl, who then didn't even attempt to make it up to me.
I think in London anything more than 20 min or so suggests she's not worth the effort!

But as you allude to, you got very lucky with the longer booking.

Offline webpunter

About an hour 20 mins.  Had driven an hour+ so was kind of up-shit-creek-without-a-paddle.  15/20 mins repeated several times.  Got to an hour & i texted got to go in about 15mins or so.  Then text message which could be translated as 'thunderbirds are go'.  Had booked for 45 mins.  She mentioned that she had this & that problem.  Blah blah blah... I said fine - "you look gorgeous - who cares - i'm here now" with a smile on my face.  To which her reply was i've been a bit lazy over the past few days & sorry.  She said she was feeling horny & 45 mins turned into an hour & a half & no extra charge.  And two pops - although the 2nd was a struggle.  Ended up me frigging her to make her come [again - & very real] & her wanking me off.  Pussy & cock v.close [too much so with the benefit of hindsight] - although OK on this front.  Both collapsed in a heap of sweat.  Lay there dozing as getting later.  One of my best sessions - well well worth the wait & not kicking up a fuss.  Big mistake on my part - not having enough cash for an extra hour or so.  Was reasonably confident that the offer of an hours cash would have been enough for a sleep there, as i was the last client that day & then some sex in the morning.  Lesson learnt !

Offline pumps

Ive waited an hour before and it turned out to be all for a really crap punt.
Its hard to follow your gut and and leave when your pelvis brain is doing the thinking.

My rule is 15mins max. But if shes hot I might try again a week later, because she must be having a bad or busy day, which is never good for a punter.

Offline The High Sparrow

I've waited for two hours. I didn't have much else to do that day anyway and luckily i got the message to wait for whilst i was shopping mall and i was able to get something to eat from my favourite oriental food chain (Yo Sushi). In the end I am glad I waited cos it was possibly one of the best sexual encounters I've ever had with anyone: prossie or civie.

charming_red

No more than 15-20mins. That would be a warning sign for me and it would suggest she has someone else there and is probably covered in jizz and saliva by the time you get your dirty hands on her.

Offline webpunter

No more than 15-20mins. That would be a warning sign for me and it would suggest she has someone else there and is probably covered in jizz and saliva by the time you get your dirty hands on her.
Was probably the case - even though i didn't twig on this at the time.  Now on UKP then punting radar would pick up on this.  Isn't this taken as a 'given' ?.  Unless of course they write on the profile 'only for you'.  LMAO.  My suggestion if a problem for you - be the 1st of the day / early 'riser'.  Which on the AW clock could be anything from early morning to afternoon

Offline loner

About an hour 20 mins.  Had driven an hour+ so was kind of up-shit-creek-without-a-paddle.  15/20 mins repeated several times.  Got to an hour & i texted got to go in about 15mins or so.  Then text message which could be translated as 'thunderbirds are go'.  Had booked for 45 mins.  She mentioned that she had this & that problem.  Blah blah blah... I said fine - "you look gorgeous - who cares - i'm here now" with a smile on my face.  To which her reply was i've been a bit lazy over the past few days & sorry.  She said she was feeling horny & 45 mins turned into an hour & a half & no extra charge.  And two pops - although the 2nd was a struggle.  Ended up me frigging her to make her come [again - & very real] & her wanking me off.  Pussy & cock v.close [too much so with the benefit of hindsight] - although OK on this front.  Both collapsed in a heap of sweat.  Lay there dozing as getting later.  One of my best sessions - well well worth the wait & not kicking up a fuss.  Big mistake on my part - not having enough cash for an extra hour or so.  Was reasonably confident that the offer of an hours cash would have been enough for a sleep there, as i was the last client that day & then some sex in the morning.  Lesson learnt !

Which girl was this!!!

Offline webpunter

Which girl was this!!!
Will keep this one in my 'locker' so-to-speak
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 08:33:00 pm by webpunter »

vorian

Will keep this one in my 'locker' so-to-speak

Naughty,  naughty WP.  :cry:

sucky2dollar

The longest I waited was 2 hours for an outcall, I wasn't out in the sticks either I was in London zone 2.
Sunday evenings in the capital are generally bad for booking outcalls and if you add on top of that your average prossies' excellent time management skills - you'll have a long wait.

These days i insist she gets a cab and will wait 20 mins max past the agreed time unless there is good regular comms on where she is.

Offline webpunter

Sunday evenings in the capital are generally bad for booking outcalls and if you add on top of that your average prossies' excellent time management skills - you'll have a long wait.
Quote of the day !