Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Shoreditch  (Read 2316 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Flipflop

External Link/Members Only

This happened this month. After reading so many god reviews of Mia I’d thought I’d see her. I booked one hour for £200

She is indeed beautiful and fit and lovely personality. The meet was organised over WhatsApp. Her place is easy to find (I drove). Parking on the road is difficult but there’s a pay and display car park nearby but not a lot of spaces so you’d have to be lucky to get one.

She lives in an apartment but I won’t describe more for reasons I’ll share later.

She greeted me in tiny figure hugging dress with a g string and bra underneath. Her body is incredible. No fat, nice fake tits. Services offered were DFK, OWO. She also offered anal but I wasn’t interested. After a shower the action began. Her BJ was amazing. She was on all fours on the bed right in front of the mirror. After round one I showered again and went back for a nice massage. She’s very friendly and easy to talk to. She then offered round two. I didn’t think I would have it in me so I declined but it’s as if she wanted me to stay. We had half an hour left. I was ready to leave but she told me to stay and she’d get me hard again. She began an amazing BJ again and when I was rock solid I opted to jerk it out. She offered for me to cum on her tits.

Shower number 3 and got dressed. We then talked a bit about her gym and how she lost her abs during lockdown but she still looked Fit. She asked me how I found her and I mentioned this site. She then went on to say that sometimes she gets upset with posts on this sight about her personal life. She said people posting personal pictures of her, describing her flat, posting her real name etc. upsets her. I felt sorry for her here.

Overall I think she’s the kind of girl that if you knew her you’d probably end up falling in love with her.

Offline alabama1

Thanks for the review. At £200 per hour though, i made sure i got anal.  ;) In fact i had more anal in that hour than in all my punts combined.  :wackogirl: I agree that she is very good looking, a real head turner if she passed you in the street. cheers.

Offline magnetico

. She asked me how I found her and I mentioned this site.

Best not to mention UKP

Offline Partyman215

She is aware of UKP and is OK with it.
Her record here is phenomenal, going to beat KSG soon.

Offline The Italian Stallion

She is aware of UKP and is OK with it.
Her record here is phenomenal, going to beat KSG soon.
If we have to be more honest, the only negative is from a person who registered himself 2016 for 2.5 years wrote only this in 2019 and nothing more after that.