Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What way do you cum in a booking?  (Read 6325 times)

Offline socks

Does anyone else find a WG swallowing your load strangely unsatisfying?  I find the idea of them swallowing me arousing, but it's like after I've blown my nose or taken a shit, I always get a strong urge to look and see how big the deposit was.  I want to know how big it was so I know how much more I've got left.  CIM is great if they open their gob and show me or even play with it but I find facials or COT better than swallowing (even though not having to clean up with wet wipes is nice as you can get straight on with more fun stuff with the WG).
Yes but I hadn't thought of it before. The sensation of having my spunk sucked out of my cock as I'm cumming is amazing, better than chugging off into her mouth from outside it. But seeing my spunk going into her mouth is my choice every time!

Offline wristjob

Does anyone else find a WG swallowing your load strangely unsatisfying?  I find the idea of them swallowing me arousing, but it's like after I've blown my nose or taken a shit, I always get a strong urge to look and see how big the deposit was.  I want to know how big it was so I know how much more I've got left.  CIM is great if they open their gob and show me or even play with it but I find facials or COT better than swallowing (even though not having to clean up with wet wipes is nice as you can get straight on with more fun stuff with the WG).

CIM/Swallowing are the best - til I cum. Soon as I blow I lose interest instantly. If I could see it 30 seconds before I came - woohoo.

Actually it's worse than that, I'm usually so whacked out for 15-20 seconds that as soon as I'm aware again it's gone and I miss the show. Not fussed at the time but it's nice to remember it for later. Came on this girls tits last week - didn't see a bloody thing :(

vorian

CIM/Swallowing are the best - til I cum. Soon as I blow I lose interest instantly. If I could see it 30 seconds before I came - woohoo.

Actually it's worse than that, I'm usually so whacked out for 15-20 seconds that as soon as I'm aware again it's gone and I miss the show. Not fussed at the time but it's nice to remember it for later. Came on this girls tits last week - didn't see a bloody thing :(

I'm personally a bit bored of CIM and or swallow. It's a nice thought but lacks visual appeal imo. A facial is the gift that keeps on giving as long as they don't rush off to clean up to quickly.

grandmaster-ram-rod

I like CIM as they can suck your cock clean at the same time  :thumbsup:

Offline wristjob

I'm personally a bit bored of CIM and or swallow. It's a nice thought but lacks visual appeal imo. A facial is the gift that keeps on giving as long as they don't rush off to clean up to quickly.

I don't really shoot much so it doesn't really work so well. Bizarrely I shoot more the 2nd time - even if I've been days without. Shoot over their face and dribble a bit into their mouth :)

I'm going to post a thread on how to produce more goo I think.

Offline wristjob

I like CIM as they can suck your cock clean at the same time  :thumbsup:

Very hygenic. Next time people tell you circumcision is cleaner I'll suggest this alternative.

Offline MrBlackDude

New to the forum, hello all.

I like it when I'm able to finish in the cowgirl position, which has happened maybe three times, otherwise I finish myself off (I have sensitisation issues).

Offline seeker

Usually by penetration as the culmination of a gradual build-up of speed and depth of thrust, preferably she is responding, looking into my eyes and willing me on verbally...this is generally in mish or cowgirl, cowgirl being great to get a finger on her starfish to push me over the edge.
That's exactly what I do , eye cot act , her legs over my shoulders and her tits in my hands  :thumbsup:

Offline the_exile

Oh yes, if the girl's up for it, legs over shoulders does it for me!