Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ravishing Roxy - Wandsworth  (Read 2993 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline paul2paul

Thanks to all the previous reviewers, not least those who have double dipped! External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2 hour/ £300, late May, booking made by text - good comms. Roxy's body and personality have been well described. Was offered Proseco upon arrival - a very nice touch!

Post paperwork we engaged in a quick DFK and mutual groping before she dropped to her knees for OWO in front of the mirror. Pretty good technique, not quite DT but she tried and with this being my first punt in a while it was not long before I came in her mouth which she went to spit out.

Some banter, a light massage before round 2 kicked off with more OWO, some ball sucking, and more attempts at DT. Eventually rubbered up and started what was to be a mamoth bout of fucking, non stop and in multiple positions for about 75 minutes where her agility and flexibility played a key role. She offered me her arse which I duly accepted, first standing up in front of the mirror, then doggy before a much longer session where we were on our sides.

I think I could have continued fucking either whole for longer but not wanting to over stay my welcome I pulled out and got Roxy to suck my balls why I wanked myself to a CIM finish. A great punt, hard to fault. She's proud of her bolt ons which are nice to hold onto. She definately has more to give than than I took and I expect to return.

Offline bst

Glad you had a good punt OP.

I have a few questions (and apologies in advance as some of these may be answered in her many reviews to be honest, but I am yet to read them properly).

- Did she gape?
- Any restrictions with playing with her new boobs?
- Regarding flexibility.... what can she do? Splits? Ankles behind head? Standing one leg up by her head? Etc
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline CheninBlanc77

She is gaining confidence +10£ (180 an hour now)  :dash:

Offline paul2paul

Glad you had a good punt OP.

I have a few questions (and apologies in advance as some of these may be answered in her many reviews to be honest, but I am yet to read them properly).

- Did she gape?
- Any restrictions with playing with her new boobs?
- Regarding flexibility.... what can she do? Splits? Ankles behind head? Standing one leg up by her head? Etc

No gaping, boobs are new so got sore, not sure the extent of her flexible poses... 

Offline paul2paul

She is gaining confidence +10£ (180 an hour now)  :dash:
:dash: Makes the 1.5 hour rate of £220 seem like a deal though

Offline bst

Cheers.

not sure the extent of her flexible poses...
What did you manage to sample?
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline pepsicolaboy

Offline Magic500

Gaining confidence?? Or do you mean greed?

Each to their own but no way would I pay her increased rate to see her. There are many much more fitter SP's out there. Just need to do your field work.
I recall when she charged 120/130 for the hour and provided a much better service than now.
Plastic bolt ons do nothing for me...

Offline The Italian Stallion

Each to their own but no way would I pay her increased rate to see her. There are many much more fitter SP's out there. Just need to do your field work.
I recall when she charged 120/130 for the hour and provided a much better service than now.
Even at £150 I thought she was punching above her weight but £170!?..and her boobs are now plastic ... not a firm body at all.. and reeks of cigarettes at times.

I'm not a fan of fake boobs and hers don't look good. As they're still bedding in, touching and sucking is very minimal.
She used to be better when she first started.. I saw her at lady marmalade parties once or twice many moons ago.
Not a touch on her former self
She's OK looks wise though def not stunning. Boobs are scarred and not how I like them..
Far from it. There is something lacking about her now and you would only notice that if you had seen her when she first started.
I don't understand why you repeat the same thing in every post?

Offline CheninBlanc77

I was sarcastic, of course I meant greedy! :dash: :scare: