Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW Louise in Stevenage  (Read 3399 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5063665) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Spiceguy1234

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Messaged Louise and got a reply about 15 mins later with how long I wanted to book and directions to her home in stevenage.
Booked 1hr for £120 which includes anal. (I love anal)
Parked up and was given her house number. Knocked on door Louise was hiding behind it. Louise is the girl in the pics but would say she is older than what it says in her profile and she is a Bbw I would of said a size 20.
Louise was wearing matching blue bra and thong.
Paper work done in to the bed room....we both stripped off and I started sucking on her big boobs as my cock got rock hard.... She moved down and owo...very good oral skills and ball sucking... I returned the flavour by spreading her legs open and getting right in there. Nice clean tasting pussy and completely shaven I slipped a finger in as I was eating her which she enjoyed.... 69 position followed...
On with the bag.... Doggy style to start Louise has a huge fat ass which looks fantastic as u fuck doggy...missionary and watching those huge tits and belly bounce about was such a turn on... Her on top with her huge tits in my face as I sucked on her nipples.... Back to doggy...... I got her to sit on my face as I enjoyed eating more of her pussy..... Back on missionary......time for anal... Lubed up and straight in doggy style she can take a hard pounding in her ass..... Missionary as I watch my cock go in and out of her ass as she played with her pussy.......her on top as she took my cock deep in her ass..... I could feel my self about to cum so Louise jumped off and ripped of the bag and shot my load all over her big belly and tits... She when to clean up and I used the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. Had a quick chat and left.
Very enjoyable hour spent with Louise.. And would recommend.
Banned reason: Reason: Fantatist / Submitting fake reviews
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Webby581

Thanks for this review ...... she sounds interesting!!
Would you say that she is a bit larger than her profile pics suggest? She doesn't look like a size 20 in those (i may be a poor judge).
And how would you rate her appearance facially?

Might give her  go ....... i do like a cuddly lass!  ;)

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review.
I’m not sure how accurate it is though  :unknown:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Thanks for the review.
I’m not sure how accurate it is though  :unknown:

lovely review, shame it isn't me though  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 10:09:55 am by Lou2019 »

Offline lillythesavage

lovely review, shame it isn't me though  :unknown:

Not you lol, are you saying this never happened or there are parts of it the Op has got wrong?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Not you lol, are you saying this never happened or there are parts of it the Op has got wrong?

I've picked out a few bits that jumped out at me

her home in stevenage/house
wearing matching blue bra and thing
lubed up
her on top as she took my cock deep in her ass

Definately not me  :unknown:

Offline Metalgear2018

lubed up

Spice guy is a liar. I have caught him out on his reviews but I didn't want to announce it.

Offline Metalgear2018

Thanks for this review ...... she sounds interesting!!
Would you say that she is a bit larger than her profile pics suggest? She doesn't look like a size 20 in those (i may be a poor judge).
And how would you rate her appearance facially?

Might give her  go ....... i do like a cuddly lass!  ;)

She has a nice shape to be honest with you and definitely high sex drive.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Spice guy is a liar. I have caught him out on his reviews but I didn't want to announce it.

that's interesting?

Offline lillythesavage

lubed up

Oh dear, that brings up another problem, making up reviews to look good, wonder how many others are doing this?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Oh dear, that brings up another problem, making up reviews to look good, wonder how many others are doing this?

yes you are probably right, bizzare  :unknown:

Offline Metalgear2018

that's interesting?

Yep. I paid a visit to a SP based on his review and it turned out to be completely false. I ended up walking.

Offline Metalgear2018

Lou works out of hotels not home. This spice guy just lies.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Yep. I paid a visit to a SP based on his review and it turned out to be completely false. I ended up walking.

the plot thickens, I suspect we won't hear from him again now

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I will give him until the end of the day to answer  :hi:

Offline Webby581

Ah blimey ...... its bad enough trying to navigate the exaggerations or fibs that some SPs post on AW without guys on team Punter spreading lies.
Grrr  :angry:
Thanks for the feedback.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Ah blimey ...... its bad enough trying to navigate the exaggerations or fibs that some SPs post on AW without guys on team Punter spreading lies.
Thanks for the feedback.

It would of been wrong of me to have passed off the review as genuine, that would have made me a liar too. Like I've said already it's rather bizarre

Offline finn5555

Thanks for the feedback.

Your right 99% of what pro$$ies post is bullshit but equally you can’t rely on every review to be 100% accurate, often reading between the lines is the only solution

Offline The sperminator

I added her to my hotlist this morning based on that review. If its false, i will remove her. Whats his game? Not helpful to  other punters!

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I added her to my hotlist this morning based on that review. If its false, i will remove her. Whats his game? Not helpful to  other punters!

bugger I should have kept my mouth shut lol

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Your right 99% of what pro$$ies post is bullshit but equally you can’t rely on every review to be 100% accurate, often reading between the lines is the only solution

easier said then done sometimes I'm sure. No one would have batted an eyelid about this review if I hadn't said anything. There wasn't anything to suggest it wasn't otherwise genuine.

Offline finn5555

easier said then done sometimes I'm sure. No one would have batted an eyelid about this review if I hadn't said anything. There wasn't anything to suggest it wasn't otherwise genuine.

Exactly that and fair play for confessing you wouldn’t be seen dead in a blue bra and thing (thong)  :drinks: :D :D

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Exactly that and fair play for confessing you wouldn’t be seen dead in a blue bra and thing (thong)  :drinks: :D :D

and the lube lol

Offline The sperminator

bugger I should have kept my mouth shut lol

Convince me otherwise

Offline lillythesavage

Convince me otherwise

Maybe I can, if you want blue lingerie or a skinny bird look elsewhere, want to have a fun meet with a women who is anything but false go for it, been a while but work is taking me travelling more and top of my list when the A1 is within striking distance on the right day.

Offline RAJEC

I love a Sherlock Holmes thread!

Offline The sperminator

Since i couldn't see a review, would you care to elaborate?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline Metalgear2018

I believe it maybe this one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=299156.0

BTW Bonnie is not a positive. She is rude and disrespectful. She opened the door in jeans and t shirt.

Offline bixxybxy1397

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who felt this!
I’ve read many of Spiceguy’s reviews and had doubts about all of them.
Especially if you look at the theme of the first few, always the same things happening.
I noticed this a while back but being new to the forum, I didn’t wanna say anything  :dash:

Offline Duncy

He was banned back in March for "Banned Reason: Fantatist / Submitting fake reviews" only take these reviews on face value anyway and as a guide because everyone's opinion is different.
Also giving a SP a bit of respect costs nothing and 9 times out of 10 you get the same back leading to an enjoyable time by both of you. 

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
He was banned back in March for "Banned Reason: Fantatist / Submitting fake reviews" only take these reviews on face value anyway and as a guide because everyone's opinion is different.
Also giving a SP a bit of respect costs nothing and 9 times out of 10 you get the same back leading to an enjoyable time by both of you.

he was only banned today Duncy, he wouldn't have been able to post my "review" if he was banned in March. It wasn't a case of opinions and giving SPs respect if you read the thread you will see he claimed to have seen me when it was clearly bs. I guess that sheds doubt on the creditabilty of his other reviews.

Offline Duncy

he was only banned today Duncy, he wouldn't have been able to post my "review" if he was banned in March. It wasn't a case of opinions and giving SPs respect if you read the thread you will see he claimed to have seen me when it was clearly bs. I guess that sheds doubt on the creditabilty of his other reviews.

Sorry I thought he was also band back in March as well but can't find it now so I must have misread it. definitely has no creditability. I was just stating my opinion regards respecting SPs.
Anyway you are still on my Hot list . Must try and get something sorted before to long.

Offline lillythesavage

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who felt this!
I’ve read many of Spiceguy’s reviews and had doubts about all of them.
Especially if you look at the theme of the first few, always the same things happening.
I noticed this a while back but being new to the forum, I didn’t wanna say anything  :dash:

Speak up, new or otherwise, you could save others time and money and no shame in admitting you got something wrong, plenty will tell you if you have and just put your hands up in surrender  :D

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Speak up, new or otherwise, you could save others time and money and no shame in admitting you got something wrong, plenty will tell you if you have and just put your hands up in surrender  :D

as Lil says  :thumbsup:
don't be put off by the bullish sinister ones hun they are in the minority, the majority are normal genuine guys and  the mods are really good and supportive too in my experience

Offline lillythesavage

as Lil says  :thumbsup:
don't be put off by the bullish sinister ones hun they are in the minority, the majority are normal genuine guys and  the mods are really good and supportive too in my experience

:hi:

Offline The sperminator

Other people have been caught out lying on their reviews, they didnt get banned. I think it depends on how much you have contributed

Offline lillythesavage

Other people have been caught out lying on their reviews, they didnt get banned. I think it depends on how much you have contributed

This one was bang to rights, a bit different from the odd porkie pie  :lol:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

It wasn't just a lie it was complete fabrication, how many other of his reviews are? I had hoped some of the other said SPs could shed some light.

Offline finn5555

It wasn't just a lie it was complete fabrication, how many other of his reviews are? I had hoped some of the other said SPs could shed some light.

Trying to keep this thread alive smacks of touting  :dash:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Trying to keep this thread alive smacks of touting  :dash:

that's unlike you to post some sarcastic comment  :D

Online scutty brown

that's unlike you to post some sarcastic comment  :D

He's desperate to find a replacement for Rebecca

Offline Belgarion

Fascinating the lengths some go to on this site.

Fair play to Louise for calling him out as some may stay quiet as it was a positive review.  :hi: