Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlottescott69 - Brandon, Suffolk, IP27  (Read 2986 times)

23 review(s) for Charlottescott69 (19 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boredbobby

Visited Charlotte a few months back. Initially Communicated a few days prior. All agreed and text in the morning to agree my requests.
Arrived early but no problem, no sense that I was after anyone else but it was early so I could of been the first.
Opted for some tie and tease, and she obliged to perfection. From the off I was blindfolded whilst she teased and played. Was taken up to her play room which is equipped with a whole range of toys and equipment. Even has a hoist to tie you up. Into the bedroom where I surprised her with going down on her and giving her more than one leg shackling experience. OWO and CIM was one of the best I have had in a long time. Massive selection of outfits on show and anyone that likes shoes would die here. She has a massive selection of heels. Safe to say I had a great punt, put my faith back into punting and will be back when the opportunity next arrives.
£130 for an hour with an experienced working girl. She did mention she has put on a little bit of weight during lockdown but who hasn’t plus she still looked good.
External Link/Members Only

Offline funfungoodguy

'Fraid the above (posted by a writer who seems based several hundred miles from Suffolk) reads very much like it was intended to counter the negative post/ thread a few weeks ago:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=306855.msg3212008#msg3212008

Which also linked to an earlier and equally negative thread.

The new post also re-confirms her noticeable weight gain. If the writer visited her 'a few months back' then that might have been during January lockdown?, see below  'Available today' from  several mid January dates when the rest of the country was now allowed out.

The frequency of her 'Available today' these days suggests traffic in that cul-de-sac may be reduced these days - tells its own story perhaps?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 12:39:36 pm by funfungoodguy »

Offline funfungoodguy

Obvious typo.....   '..... NOT ..... '      allowed out

Offline davidac

I've not seen Charlotte for a few years but she won't have been the only one working through lockdowns. I know of 3 in Suffolk at least that did.

Offline Boredbobby

'Fraid the above (posted by a writer who seems based several hundred miles from Suffolk) reads very much like it was intended to counter the negative post/ thread a few weeks ago:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=306855.msg3212008#msg3212008

Which also linked to an earlier and equally negative thread.

The new post also re-confirms her noticeable weight gain. If the writer visited her 'a few months back' then that might have been during January lockdown?, see below  'Available today' from  several mid January dates when the rest of the country was now allowed out.

The frequency of her 'Available today' these days suggests traffic in that cul-de-sac may be reduced these days - tells its own story perhaps?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wow just wow.
1. Not too sure you know where I am based lol. You never heard the term not to shit on your own doorstep. Didn’t realise you can’t post a review on someone if you live too far away.
2. Yes I made reference to the issue others had raised to say it didn’t happen to me more out of fact and helping.
3. Thanks for agreeing she has put on weight!!
4. Thanks for speculating when my visit was too, just for peace of mind it wasn’t Jan. I always leave some time before posting the review.
5. Its not intended to counter any previous review, just pass on my experience based on my visit.

Not sure what your implying but some people do travel round the country and enjoy the punting world not just in one area. I would suggest to read the reviews and decide if you want a visit or not then carry on with your life. We need more people writing reviews yet when we do we get this !!!