Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: geanina gogo - Streatham  (Read 2448 times)

1 review(s) for nycola kiss (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: been there a few times before, always safe. dated looking decoration and furnature inside but clean enough.

Comms: Via maid, clear enough didnt need to pay attention as ive been before.

Girl: As you see in the photos. shes 21, speaks english but is still learning, she actually had makeup on when i met her. shes is abit rough around the edges though if your super fussy, but a nice package altogether if you like them abit chunky sometimes.
Great attitude! Good hygiene but not fresh from the shower (rare these days).

Serivce: Good solid OWO, wet, deep throat, gagging and choking, demanded i watch her suck me off she moved positions without request so i could play with her ass, tits, i thought i was going to pop in her mouth (rare for me to cim via bj). 
we took care of missionary, cowgirl, doggy etc.
she obliged to me popping on her ass.

final notes: i saw BB was ticked (along with everything else) but decided to throw caution to the wind. I Sounded her out abit and turned out she didnt even like todo OWO and bb was out the window when i enquired, i had to plead with her for owo, i think she enjoyed that lmfao....

Negatives: as i was walking up the stairs the neighbours in the flat below were complaining about the constant noise and foot steps with the maid, as i walked past the neighbour travelling back downstairs to her flat she angrily told me to tell them to keep it down, i said "ok" and thought i wonder if she knows its a knocking shop...and further more i hope she dosen't call the police  :lol:.

Paid £60 for 30mins.... no rushing.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Romanian! :bomb:

no need to spam. ive just cleared this romanian fit for purpose lol

Offline jDguy

no need to spam. ive just cleared this romanian fit for purpose lol

OK but not cleared for bareback :D

Offline pumps

OK but not cleared for bareback :D

Sometimes i really dont know what the hell your on about.  :hi:

Either way, its just a positive review of my experience.

Offline jDguy

Sometimes i really dont know what the hell your on about.  :hi:

Either way, its just a positive review of my experience.

it's really funny your 30 reviews of which most of them are fat :D, dirty, stinky pussy :vomit: as an example you saw her who is definitely the flatmate of geanina External Link/Members Only and have a look at her feedback External Link/Members Only  :rolleyes:

Offline pumps

it's really funny your 30 reviews of which most of them are fat :D, dirty, stinky pussy :vomit: as an example you saw her who is definitely the flatmate of geanina External Link/Members Only and have a look at her feedback External Link/Members Only  :rolleyes:

lol you need to be banned!

nothing you've said there has any meaningful or logical substance.

And since you dont already know, AW feedback is useless. My reviews are genuine and on several ocasions members have agreed with my opinions etc.

Offline JamesRockford

Maybe jDguy is being a bit of a dick with his comments but he does have a point.  Looking at your reviews, maybe you need to consider whether quality and not quantity would make your punting experience more enjoyable?

Good luck anyway

Offline pumps

Maybe jDguy is being a bit of a dick with his comments but he does have a point.  Looking at your reviews, maybe you need to consider whether quality and not quantity would make your punting experience more enjoyable?

Good luck anyway

No that would bore me, besides i've seen alot of the "quality" heavily reviewed women... i just dont bother writing a new review.
But exploration into the unknown is what makes this exciting, and when i have a good or a bad time i write a review to give others a heads up.

I'm not complaining all over the forums about my bad luck am i? So Why it is felt that you need to advise me on punting is unknown to me.

Offline JamesRockford

I'm not complaining all over the forums about my bad luck am i? So Why it is felt that you need to advise me on punting is unknown to me.
Fair point.  The vast majority of your 30 WG reviews are negative so you obviously have that golden touch - go knock yourself out big boy.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 06:24:33 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline pumps

Fair point.  The vast majority of your 30 WG reviews are negative so you obviously have that golden touch - go knock yourself out big boy.

yes thats all they are.... reveiws, they dont stand for the total amount of wg's ive ever seen it would be ignorant to assume that... Admittedly i tend to write mostly about the bad experiences to help other punters save there cash, unlike many others i know of who simply cant be bothered to even write a quick review, but gladly use the forums resources without ever contributing. i'm not in this game for the sex per say just the exploration.

16 of the 30 reviews are positive...so thats not a vast majority by any standards.

cheers for your useful advice.