Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy - Wandsworth - a foxy doxy with a poxy bog  (Read 3347 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JackSaint

The agency rosters are generally shit and expensive right now, a window of opportunity for a punt opened and I decided to go the Roxy route, her reviews on here are impeccable and her price., although it appears to have risen, is still below the £200 the agencies are charging for mediocre Roms and a lot less than they are asking for Russkies.

Comms, easy, AW message, at which point I guess she checks out your profile and if she's happy provides her number. Arranged time and place via WhatsApp messages, all responses swift and friendly.

Place, two bed flat in a council block on an estate jammed between new developments, are ok, on street free parking if you can find a space, otherwise be prepared to hunt around for a while. Buzzer in through gate then again through main doors, into lift then up to flat, no concierge or porter, it's not posh. Flat, acceptable working bedroom with double bed, mirrored wardrobes on one side and a stand up mirror against the wall, chair for bag, clothes etc. Bathroom down the hall, grotty, shower over bath and a horrifically stain toilet that needs replacing.

Girl, Bulgarian, gnd pretty, welcoming, enthusiastic, slightly ditzy brunette, good English with an accent, longish real hair, fife feet three, size 6, slim, bolt ons that are still bedding in and have underboob scars, good legs and arse, soft, not gym toned, shape is great to look at, it is her in the AW photos, age, difficult but I'm guessing somewhere in the second half of her thirties.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Action, welcomed with a smile and a snog, nicely made up, clean hair, in a leatherish dress, heels and hold ups, leather basque/waspie underneath, which with the heels and holdups stayed on throughout, not sure if it is covering something up.

Round one, massively enthusiastic snogging and deep, gagging blowjob, kneeling by the mirror then on the bed, some body to body groping and stroking then a copious cim/facial finish in front of the mirror.

Clean up, chat and mutual stroking on the bed, round two, more frantic sucking and licking, condom on, cowgirl, missionary, doggy and spoons, condom off, sucked to cim completion.

Clean up, more chat, more mutual groping, ten minutes to go, I was hard again, another good, deep blowjob and light rimming as I unloaded round three into her mouth.

She is a sexy girl with a very engaging way and a top quality attitude, personality is an 8, body a 6, performance a 9. In these tough times, an excellent punt. £170, all inclusive.

Offline JackSaint

Thanks for the photos BHR, I was mega horny and she was very sexy, three in an hour is unusual for me but it was very relaxed, no rush and natural.

Offline centry

Wow, you must've really found her attractive
That's the only way I could 'finish' 3 times.
 :hi:

Offline bst

age, difficult but I'm guessing somewhere in the second half of her thirties.

This is interesting. Jury seems to be well out on her age.

Regarding the venue is it her personal gaff or temporary incall? If it's her permanent incall I think I will definitely do an outcall when I finally get around to punting her. Don't wanna kill my stiffy with a shit venue especially bathroom
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline JackSaint

Wow, you must've really found her attractive
That's the only way I could 'finish' 3 times.
 :hi:

She made me feel good and pop three just flowed from me thinking time's about up, then a snog and a grope, a reaction and she went to work.

Offline JackSaint

This is interesting. Jury seems to be well out on her age.

Regarding the venue is it her personal gaff or temporary incall? If it's her permanent incall I think I will definitely do an outcall when I finally get around to punting her. Don't wanna kill my stiffy with a shit venue especially bathroom

I'm not the greatest at ages but don't think there's a chance she's in her twenties or early thirties, think it's where she lives.

Offline bst

Fair enough.
and outcall it shall be. I'll bite the 50 quid surcharge.
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Dinglebum2

Great fun and defo good value ....

I am overdue a revisit!!

Offline Meursault

I have finally seen Roxy. Great service and lovely girl but her teeth need work and are stained. Smoker's breath too for those who care.
Review to follow.

Offline pa5151

How is her body a 6, unless those pictures are out of date?

Offline JackSaint

How is her body a 6, unless those pictures are out of date?

That's how I rate it, the pictures are her and possibly recent too, however it looks better than it feels, soft, not toned or firm and the boob job has left her with horrendous scarring and sore looking areola, she is gnd pretty, no stunner and her teeth aren't great. Her attitude, engagement and performance are on a whole different, elevated level to her body.

Offline pa5151

Thanks that's good to know  :hi:

Offline Magic500

Even at £150 I thought she was punching above her weight but £170!?..and her boobs are now plastic ... not a firm body at all.. and reeks of cigarettes at times.

I'm not a fan of fake boobs and hers don't look good. As they're still bedding in, touching and sucking is very minimal.
She used to be better when she first started.. I saw her at lady marmalade parties once or twice many moons ago.
Not a touch on her former self