Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Chat Logs  (Read 1596 times)

jackofalltrades

Im using a mac, just wanted to ask if anyone knows where i can find the logs for the webcam / direct cam sessions.

i havent got a chat log folder on my desktop and never set one up when i joined / it never asked me that.

Just wanted to find out if i can see what i wrote during those sessions.

vorian

Im using a mac, just wanted to ask if anyone knows where i can find the logs for the webcam / direct cam sessions.

i havent got a chat log folder on my desktop and never set one up when i joined / it never asked me that.

Obviously the question to be asked is why do you want to see what you wrote?

jackofalltrades

mainly curiosity, its nothing bad or anything but i had a long convo with a girl which went on for hours. Just wanted to see what was said for all those hours lol

And as you continue to type, it will delete the previous text.

I got told it was possibile with a windows comp as it saves the chat logs but not sure how to do it using a mac.

There must be a way to access those logs / chats, surely?

jackofalltrades

vorian

To be fair, your question is very IT based and only a few members are that way inclined you might do better to bump it at a peak time when more people are online. That way you have a better chance of a response.

jackofalltrades

yeah i can possibly try later on.

It was nothing bad or anything but the convo was really long and she was genuinely great to talk to

It would be a shame if you cannot look back at the convo  :(

thanks anyways

Offline socks

yeah i can possibly try later on.

It was nothing bad or anything but the convo was really long and she was genuinely great to talk to

It would be a shame if you cannot look back at the convo  :(

thanks anyways
Ages ago when I used to webcam before discovering how accessible the real thing is, I could only hang on to the conversations by doing regular screen captures. A bit laborious but I know the feeling - I did enjoy reviewing some of the smutty talk we used to engage in!

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
It saves onto a PC as "chatlog" and usually in "My Documents".

If you can't find that, try doing a search for "JustCamIt" on your computer and click on any that is a text (or similar) file called "Chatlog" or similar.

Offline sixtyten

Depends largely on the webcm software you use but User\Library\Application Support\ *software name* is a good place to start