Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Barbie - Good meet in Glasgow  (Read 4225 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Izazuel

Meeting took place end of this week.

External Link/Members Only

Comms
- were overall good: tried to get in touch late afternoon but with no reply. Tried again next morning with a phone call and then a text and after about 1h she replied. Details exchanged and 2 hours later was at the address. Her place is in G1, fairly close to train station.
- i did arrive 30 mins earlier, parked close (parking available on side streets), messaged her if i can come up sooner to which she agreed.

Apartment
- was clean and tidy, with a good mattress
- was offered a shower and a drink, declined both
- did take a shower at the end of the meet: bathroom was clean, shower worked and was provided a clean towel

The Girl
- not the girl in the AW pictures
- the girl in the Vivastreet add
- tiny (156 cm - she said), nice pair of tits, nice ass, not a flat stomach but not fat either
- very friendly, always laughing/giggling and always always talking (not a problem for me but might annoy some). I'll give her credit for speaking somewhat basic English however still trying to have a conversation and create a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

The Meet
- took out £130 to pay (that was the price i remembered). She saw this and started to count them a couple of times to show me i paid more than the 120 advertised. She grabbed my cock and said "you want to tip, you tip after, ok?"  :D
- started with some DFK and then oral (OWO), very good, plenty of attention to the balls and almost constant eye contact.
- on with the condom and she jumped on top where she started to squat which was a really nice treat. Changed to missionary and finished first round all the while she was very active GFE wise: constant kissing, moaning, grabbing my ass and pulling me inside her.
- she insisted she does the cleaning and switched to giving me a massage - which was good. She then asked if i could massage her, fair enough, placed myself on top of her ass with my dick between her ass cheeks. Started giving her a massage to the best of my abilities all the while getting harder and harder, and ready for round 2.
- round 2 pretty much the same: nice oral, GFE, and came while she was on top squatting and having an orgasm (real or not). She was baffled a bit that i didn't want CIM. I usually do, but can't remember last time i enjoyed so much having the girl on top.
- had a shower and was away, meeting took about 55 mins by my calcs but at no point did it feel rushed.

Conclusions
- i would give this a 10/10. (to be noted i do have a weakness for asian girls)
- i've been in the game for the last 5 years now, only being able to review on the site recently when new members were allowed to join and i think that this might have been the best meet so far (or at least in top 3)
- would i repeat? yes i would and i will.
- would i recommend? yes, price seems fair for OWO, GFE, CIM (especially now that 90% the girls have gone crazy with their prices) and also the service was good
- she is in town for about 5 more days, but will be back in a about 2-3 months (or so she says)

If i miss anything, i apologies and will answer questions when i log in again.

Take care and keep safe.

Offline Glesgaboy

Thanks for the review…a link to the girl you saw on the viva street ad would be helpful.  :hi:

Offline Geeman2020

Cheers for the review, would be keen to see the vivastreet ad also.

Also, this girl used to offer anal at driscretion, then added a charge for it, does this new girl do the same in regards to services?

Offline lykopra

Great review, I'll have to add her to my HL but I'm left with one question...

"you want to tip, you tip after, ok?"

Did you?

Offline Izazuel

Great review, I'll have to add her to my HL but I'm left with one question...

Thanks 😊

Did you?

Now that I think about, I should have, but no :)

Offline Izazuel

Cheers for the review, would be keen to see the vivastreet ad also.

Also, this girl used to offer anal at driscretion, then added a charge for it, does this new girl do the same in regards to services?

Sorry guys, can't find the viva link, this was happening back in May. Lesson learned for next time to put that link as well.

With regards to anal, she did offered and was extra but anal is not really my thing so can't remember the price.

P.S. not complaining but how come my review in May gets all the attention just now:)

Offline Geeman2020

So this meet happened back in May but you say. Ok. Just a little confusing as it also said ‘she is in town for about 5 more days’ in the review, so I guess she is still currently in Nottingham as per her profile. :timeout:

Offline Clattypats

So this meet happened back in May but you say. Ok. Just a little confusing as it also said ‘she is in town for about 5 more days’ in the review, so I guess she is still currently in Nottingham as per her profile. :timeout:
The review was posted back in May, and has been bumped...

Offline Glesgaboy

that's weird, I only saw it the other day at the top of the list....

Offline Baggino

keep safe?  :unknown: Is this a Scottish gov covid slogan or a reference regarding punting.