Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie - Charles Street Massage, Newport  (Read 8646 times)

Offline Mikey100

External Link/Members Only

What can I say, saw the earlier review when scanning looking for a good punt and why oh why hadn't we found this one before.

£40 for 1hr massage as normal.

Started off with a little wait (10mins) as earlier appt was running a bit late plus time to clean room etc lol.

Asked how long once in the room, so confirmed the hour and paid the cash. She didnt go out of the room as they usually do so I just stripped naked and layed on the bed.

After a min or so asked if I wanted softer or harder but it was ok so just said as it. I'd say shes received training as the massage was good and usual thai massage route around body.
Well it wasnt long before she started massaging my ass and slipping a finger in teasing. Then cupping my bollox and playing with the old boy. Then back to massage. Talk about a tease lol.
About 30mins in asked if I wanted more. Ofcourse I did so turned over and she stripped off.
I thought the next bit was a bit strange as she cleaned my cock with a wet wipe. However, next thing she is sucking my cock wo and even licking my balls. Wow wasnt expecting that.
She again commented "I have a big cock and she likes". So I said "well have a go" obviously being the gentleman I am thought i should share. Well she took that as an invitation and hey presto. (Read on a review here to take your own condom just in case). She rode me slowly for a bit then said it was starting to hurt so onto missionary.  Bit more of this before she hopped off, cleaned me up and back to sucking.
Well after all this I didnt last any longer.

Dont know if thats her usual service or if I was just lucky and she did want to try my cock and enjoyed it. But who am I to complain.

A good looking woman, less than 5 foot good body small tits but big nipples.

Excellent service and all for £80.

Now for the BAD news  -  shes off to Birmingham tomorrow but said she would be back. I for one hope so.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 08:30:03 pm by Mikey100 »

Offline Your Chef

Bloody jealous that you got to fuck Sophie, only managed 2 ladies to go all the way over the last few years. And I am pleased to see my review has been appreciated and acted upon.

I always take a condom and extra cash on the off chance she says yes.

Offline Your Chef

Sophie confirmed as having left already, now Julie and Sally in today.

Offline clevertrevor

Do most of the girls there do BJ?  Sophie was my first visit to the place, would definitely return if every girl did what she did

Offline iverthickone

Sophie confirmed as having left already, now Julie and Sally in today.

Gutted I missed Sophie  :dash:

Intel on Julie and Sally tgen anyone?

Offline Your Chef

Do most of the girls there do BJ?  Sophie was my first visit to the place, would definitely return if every girl did what she did

In about 20+ visits since first opening Sophie is the only proper BJ received.

A couple of ladies blew onto my cock and that was it.

As stated before I always take a condom with me and have struck lucky a few times but the vast majority of ladies refuse.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 06:51:21 pm by Your Chef »

Offline clevertrevor

Ok thanks.  Sounds more miss than hit.
I'd take a drive up to see again in Brum. She was a really fun girl

Offline Mikey100

I agree with Chef, its total hit and miss and depends on the girl in question. But I take the approach, if you dont ask youll never find out. Forget all this offence shite, if they get offended at you asking they should find a different job, we are all adults.

Offline snaitram99

I'd take a drive up to see again in Brum. She was a really fun girl

I think the girls rotate between here and a shop in Brum.

Anyone know who is in Newport shop this week?

Offline clevertrevor

I did indeed take a drive up to see Sophie after finding out which shop she was working at. Few texts to the local shops and one confirmed she was there, double checked she had just come from Newport.
Given a different girl, where's Sophie I asked.... No one called Sophie here was the reply.
Hey ho it was a trip out on a boring day if nothing else

Offline Anon389

I think the girls rotate between here and a shop in Brum.

Anyone know who is in Newport shop this week?

I phoned up this morning I can’t remember who was working but it’s not Sophie

Offline iverthickone

I phoned up this morning I can’t remember who was working but it’s not Sophie

Cindy was my girl yesterday.

Great hard massage.  On turnover kept her panties on though.  Let me suck her tits and brought me off nicely.  Not the best ever there by a distance, but certainly not bad.

Offline snaitram99

Cindy was my girl yesterday.

Great hard massage.  On turnover kept her panties on though.  Let me suck her tits and brought me off nicely.  Not the best ever there by a distance, but certainly not bad.

I usually check now that b2b will be with everything off - then help them to undress. :)

What was Cindy like physically?

Was there another girl there?

Offline iverthickone

I usually check now that b2b will be with everything off - then help them to undress. :)

What was Cindy like physically?

Was there another girl there?

In truth it doesn't bother me that much, as I like sucking her tits whilst she wanks me.

Typical Chinese girl, in her 20s, good looking, small to medium tits.  Nice sparkly dress.  Does it for me!

Offline snaitram99

In truth it doesn't bother me that much, as I like sucking her tits whilst she wanks me.

Typical Chinese girl, in her 20s, good looking, small to medium tits.  Nice sparkly dress.  Does it for me!

Thanks iver, was she the only girl there?

Offline snaitram99

Cindy and Nina there this week. Cindy as per Iver's report. Didn't see Nina but think it's the same one as there before. They seem very busy, booked an hour by text beforehand (said I had been there before). Have booked by text before with no probs but when I got there Cindy did not know of my booking (Nina was busy). Had to come back in 15 mins and could only have half hour. Accepted this as it took me nearly an hour to get there, but would have preferred an hour as like a proper massage first.

Offline iverthickone

Cindy and Nina there this week. Cindy as per Iver's report. Didn't see Nina but think it's the same one as there before. They seem very busy, booked an hour by text beforehand (said I had been there before). Have booked by text before with no probs but when I got there Cindy did not know of my booking (Nina was busy). Had to come back in 15 mins and could only have half hour. Accepted this as it took me nearly an hour to get there, but would have preferred an hour as like a proper massage first.

Did she strip off completely for you? Sparkly dress on? 

Offline snaitram99

Did she strip off completely for you? Sparkly dress on?

Yes to both. Checked B2b all off before handing over money. Pity could not have relaxed hour with her.

Review to come. Will be neutral because of booking kerfuffle.

Offline manintheroom

Not posting full revue for Cindy ,but saw her the other day.I was late in the evening but she waited.Paid half hr. And gave her £60 on top. At this she leapt into gear and out of her kit.Superb b/body pussy on my face . Titwank and hands everywhere.no oral. Nice little body lovely bum small firm tits.Ifelt I had a good deal 40 mins.

Offline iverthickone

Yes to both. Checked B2b all off before handing over money. Pity could not have relaxed hour with her.

Review to come. Will be neutral because of booking kerfuffle.

I have booked in the past too.  I don't bother now though, as it makes no difference - I had to wait as well.  They clearly just take them as they walk though the door.

Offline bristolcity14

Just in the area, so its best to just walk in is it? This the best place to go or bristol better?

Offline Your Chef

I always walk in, Nina is highly recommended. Just watch out for the looks from the pub adjacent.

Offline iverthickone

Just in the area, so its best to just walk in is it? This the best place to go or bristol better?

Never been to the one in Bristol, so can't really reply properly.

Just walk in. Bookings are ignored anyway.

Offline bristolcity14

Yep walked in, most awkward place ever lol, a pub on the corner, loads of people walking up and down...
I got put in the first room which is basically a broom cupboard and a guy sitting in the lobby can basically hear everything haha, interesting experience tho...
The no shower in 30 degrees and oil everywhere was fun ...

Cindy was nice tho.

Offline SWAaron

Which is the Bristol one? I've been to a few but don't recognise a Sophie or Cindy from the places I've been.

Offline snaitram99

Which is the Bristol one? I've been to a few but don't recognise a Sophie or Cindy from the places I've been.

Sophie and Cindy are nothing to do with Bristol.  :unknown:  People have seen them in Newport.

Offline redman007

Anyone know who is working this week?

Offline Your Chef

Julie and Tina are in the shop today.