Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriole - Diva - Knightsbridge (negative due to location)  (Read 1344 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6141081) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline bookmaker2

External Link/Members Only

£150 (membership rate)/60m

Comms: via Diva. Prompt replies as usual.

Location: Awful. Basement flat 10 minutes from the station on a fairly quiet street. I was harassed by two cunts of upstairs neighbours (who know what's going on) through their window as I was going in and leaving which was rather embarrassing and in hindsight I should have just walked there and then. First time I've experienced this in over a decade of punting. She mentioned she had clashed with the neighbours a few days prior so I am not sure why Diva continued letting her work in that location. The flat itself was clean inside and the bedroom had 2 double beds in. She said she was moving soon to Oxford Street.

Oriole: Like her pics, small (5'1 on her profile seems accurate), very slim with a beaming smile. As per the other reviews the video of her standing is representative and I wasn't disappointed. She has a happy and positive demeanour. English isn't great and she used Google Translate for some of the conversation.

Services: DFK, standing 69, 69, OWO, sex in multiple positions. Full on DFK at the start and throughout the punt, she is a decent kisser. Light enough for me to pick her up for standing 69, I hadn't done this in years so it was a nice change. Various positions and my favourite of picking her up and thrusting mid air. Moans seemed genuine.

Only fault here was that she vaped after the first round when I'd asked her not to but it was for a few mins and tbh I didn't care much in the end. She chewed gum after before DFK.

Wasn't really feeling it for round 2 so I left at the 45m mark (to her nonchalance) as I was unlikely to recover in time and I figured the eagle-eyed cunts upstairs might be watching at the hour mark... nope! As soon as I climbed the stairs they opened their window again. Can't remember the last time I've ever left an hours booking early like this.

Overall, Oriole was great and recommended but the overall experience was one to forget. Debated whether to make this a Neutral but I'll keep it as is.

I won't be returning to any basement flats again and if you choose to see her wait for her to move to the new location.

Thanks to bedhedred for uploading the below.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline golden bull

Thanks. Sounds dreadful and will avoid for now👍.

Offline bedhedred

I turn up to bookings heavily masked. Frankly if neighbours want to look, they won't see much. It's annoying and off putting though.

It's not a good sign if you are leaving early from a premium priced punt I could understand that an £80 per hour Hungarian might not actually service you for the full hour, but Oriole is not working in that market.

To me she is worth 90/140.

Online Alexmck

Offline Liverpool

It is her choice to live there, not Diva. As has been debated 100's of times before, as long as the WG pays her cut to Diva then they don't care.

Online centry

Maybe I'll wait until she moves away from South Kensington.
Apart from that, cheers for the review.
 :hi:

Offline yesbby

I doubt there’s anything more likely to kill her business than neighbours like that. Nightmare

What age were they?

Offline Stanford97

I doubt there’s anything more likely to kill her business than neighbours like that. Nightmare
I’d just find it amusing, all prigs can go fuck themselves.

Offline bedhedred

I’d just find it amusing, all prigs can go fuck themselves.

I second that. They can say what the fuck they want to my mask! I'm doing nothing more sinister than paying a visit to a flat. What I do in there ain't none of their 'kin business.

The problem I have with Oriole is her massive price hike. 🙄
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 09:12:16 pm by bedhedred »