Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seline 25 Year old Chinese Motspur Park  (Read 5622 times)

Offline Muff licker

Normal flat above shops in Motspur park

External Link/Members Only

Texted ahead and was told that Seline was working so gave her a go having read a previous good review.

Arrived and was let in Seline is a slim nice looking girl dressed in a short skirt and white trainers had that young vibe about her. she said she remembers me but i don't remember her, anyway guided me up the steep stairs and I paid £25 she looked puzzled and said do you want any extras and I said B2B so paid an additional £40-£65 in total.

I stripped off naked and lay on my front and the massage started to be honest not a bad massage slight CC swipes but not too much. Then she stripped off and climbed on top rubbing her breasts all over me i still had not seen her naked yet until she asked me to turn over, then I saw her body nicely formed "D" breasts with large nipples and trimmed bush, she allowed me to finger her deeply whilst she started to play with my cock she was very wet although i suspect it was lube, Then unexpectedly she jumped back on in a 69 position and lay her pussy over my mouth well i was in heaven i licked it whilst she wanked me but it was so enjoyable I shot my load within minutes. She said she remembers my tongue LOL.
She then wiped up the mess and gave me a chest and arm massage to take up the time.

Nice experience in a chilled environment must go back and sample the other girls. Seline only works here on Sundays.
This is the actual massage room:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 02:43:47 pm by Muff licker »

Offline MrGreen007

Thanks for the review.

How old would you say she is?

Offline Muff licker

Thanks for the review.

How old would you say she is?
Difficult to say as she wore a mask all the time i would say between 25 and 30 Asian girls are in my mind hard to age accurately

Offline Muff licker

Thanks for linking the reviews FS

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for linking the reviews FS

You're welcome Muff Licker, thanks for your review, glad you had a good time.

Offline Jonestown

Some surprising differences between the two reviews in terms of services offered and services denied, you have to wonder if the two members saw the same Seline ?

Offline Trapstar1

Offline Muff licker

Some surprising differences between the two reviews in terms of services offered and services denied, you have to wonder if the two members saw the same Seline ?
I think its the same girl she just fancied the pants off me  :lol:

Offline Muff licker

Anyone been back recently?
I texted a few times but they seam to have the same rotation of girls and I always like to try new ones but having said that i am happy with their line up and will go back soon

Offline Trapstar1

:thumbsup:
Sounds like good value for money.
There is another one which I read about in Coulsdon, will try one of these two next week.

Really struggling to find anything decent in the area.

Offline Fletch747

I saw Seline some time ago - between lockdowns, and was disappointed.
She’s young, pretty, with nice juicy tits but her service was basic. A so-so massage and she didn’t let me play (or suck) her jublies despite me having paid for extras.
An unremarkable hand job to finish from what I recall.