Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Shoreditch  (Read 3094 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline alabama1

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

Location : Nice flat in the centre of Shoreditch. Busy area so felt safe and not conspicuous.

Comms : Booked by text 3/4 days in advance. All replied too quickly and politely. Requested confirmation text on morning of meet. Once there text again, then told to phone her for instructions into the flat.

Price : £200 for 60 minutes. I know, i know, i do not condone her high prices but this will almost certainly be a one off, it was a treat to myself for this year.  :rolleyes:

Description : Facially i found Mia extremely attractive. Great care to makeup, lovely long hair, and a very warm and pleasant nature. Average height, mid twenties. She was a lot slimmer than i imagined. Wore a two piece something or other ! Has a fading tattoo on her butt cheek.

Services : Kissing, DT, 69, Rimming, Anal, CG,RCG, MISH, Doggy, ( Basically all positions done firstly in pussy then replicated  with anal)  :wackogirl:

Action : Talked into the flat and "beamed up" by her own personal lift.  :D to be met by a smiling and gorgeous girl. Gave me a cuddle and a warm kiss, gave her the fee and offered a shower. After exchanging pleasantries it was down to business ! Stripped each other off, after some brief sucking on her bolt ons she sat on the bed, with me standing, for some excellent OWO, followed by some RO (and rimming) on her clean and very nice looking pussy.  :wackogirl: She went for condom quite early on (for me anyway), told her i wanted more 69 !. So eventually condom on, and straight into anal CG. ( i never had a choice, she just stuck it in (with a little lube)  :D, then basically all positions with it in her arse, then replicated again in her pussy. Came in the bag in standing doggy up by the mirror, with her one leg on a chair  :wackogirl:. I was all done by then, so she offered a massage (more of a stroke ) until what i imagined was the end. Surprisingly with approx. 10 minutes to go, she asked if i wanted to go again. Well this is probably a first for me, so i accepted the challenge. :rolleyes: After giving my cock a wash, i was back in the room being given a bj once more. Managed to get hard, quick session of doggy, but wasn't going to cumm again, (no surprise there!. Offered a shower, nice kiss and cuddle at the door, then locked into the lift and sent back down to base camp.

Pros : Nice flat/safe area
         Very attractive/friendly
         Everything done with enthusiasm and a smile

Cons : Just has to be the price. Although, having said that, anal is included. Personally i think she would do better lowering her prices and offering anal as an extra  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 03:25:57 pm by daviemac »

Offline lillythesavage

Your 2 reviews have highlighted a problem there are several threads about.

Punters paying higher rates breaking out from lockdown and having spare cash, of course there is also a lack of choice for many reasons so competition is less, as long as high prices are being paid they will never go down, would you do the same job for less money than you currently get?

You can be sure others will watch what the competition is charging and adjust accordingly, in fairness though, I think this Sp has not increased prices ?

Offline alabama1

Punters paying higher rates breaking out from lockdown and having spare cash, of course there is also a lack of choice for many reasons so competition is less, as long as high prices are being paid they will never go down, would you do the same job for less money than you currently get?

You can be sure others will watch what the competition is charging and adjust accordingly, in fairness though, I think this Sp has not increased prices ?

I agree about not encouraging these prices. I rarely visit the capital, so it was a "treat" for me. When you consider that anal was included, the price is slightly more palatable. I would never come out with some of the crazy comments you see on here sometimes though , such as " she should charge more "  I will probably never see her again so i just bit the bullet and went for it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 10:01:33 am by alabama1 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

You have to take the location into account, you can't just say £xxx is too much. Each area will have an average price and London will be one of the highest.

Offline The Italian Stallion

You have to take the location into account, you can't just say £xxx is too much. Each area will have an average price and London will be one of the highest.
I totally agree with daviemac .
 I'm working on this building Principal Tower for a long time before, and it is probably an expensive area that continues to grow. There are also Axxxxxx offices and other famous ones.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 04:11:45 pm by The Italian Stallion »

Offline MysteryManNo.7

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

Location : Nice flat in the centre of Shoreditch. Busy area so felt safe and not conspicuous.

Comms : Booked by text 3/4 days in advance. All replied too quickly and politely. Requested confirmation text on morning of meet. Once there text again, then told to phone her for instructions into the flat.

Price : £200 for 60 minutes. I know, i know, i do not condone her high prices but this will almost certainly be a one off, it was a treat to myself for this year.  :rolleyes:

Description : Facially i found Mia extremely attractive. Great care to makeup, lovely long hair, and a very warm and pleasant nature. Average height, mid twenties. She was a lot slimmer than i imagined. Wore a two piece something or other ! Has a fading tattoo on her butt cheek.

Services : Kissing, DT, 69, Rimming, Anal, CG,RCG, MISH, Doggy, ( Basically all positions done firstly in pussy then replicated  with anal)  :wackogirl:

Action : Talked into the flat and "beamed up" by her own personal lift.  :D to be met by a smiling and gorgeous girl. Gave me a cuddle and a warm kiss, gave her the fee and offered a shower. After exchanging pleasantries it was down to business ! Stripped each other off, after some brief sucking on her bolt ons she sat on the bed, with me standing, for some excellent OWO, followed by some RO (and rimming) on her clean and very nice looking pussy.  :wackogirl: She went for condom quite early on (for me anyway), told her i wanted more 69 !. So eventually condom on, and straight into anal CG. ( i never had a choice, she just stuck it in (with a little lube)  :D, then basically all positions with it in her arse, then replicated again in her pussy. Came in the bag in standing doggy up by the mirror, with her one leg on a chair  :wackogirl:. I was all done by then, so she offered a massage (more of a stroke ) until what i imagined was the end. Surprisingly with approx. 10 minutes to go, she asked if i wanted to go again. Well this is probably a first for me, so i accepted the challenge. :rolleyes: After giving my cock a wash, i was back in the room being given a bj once more. Managed to get hard, quick session of doggy, but wasn't going to cumm again, (no surprise there!. Offered a shower, nice kiss and cuddle at the door, then locked into the lift and sent back down to base camp.

Pros : Nice flat/safe area
         Very attractive/friendly
         Everything done with enthusiasm and a smile

Cons : Just has to be the price. Although, having said that, anal is included. Personally i think she would do better lowering her prices and offering anal as an extra  :unknown:

Considering that anal is included in her price I don't feel that's actually a bad price. Personally I basically only ever punt at HOD so I'm used to £130 for 60 mins but if you want a girl with anal they will charge you I think £40 extra so £200 for the hour with anal included seems alright.

Offline SamOmar

Considering that anal is included in her price I don't feel that's actually a bad price. Personally I basically only ever punt at HOD so I'm used to £130 for 60 mins but if you want a girl with anal they will charge you I think £40 extra so £200 for the hour with anal included seems alright.

You also have to take into account her apartment, private lift and others have commented on how luxurious it is. £200 ph is very standard in London
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac