Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Sexy Sasha of Preston - Outcall  (Read 1260 times)

24 review(s) for sweet^sexy^sasha (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Tam o Shafter

I had tried to book Sasha a couple of times and finally got a result for a three hour session on  a Friday Afternoon. I prefer a longer session, like to make a day of it. Plus I am a lonely, dirty old sod who completely overestimates his virility. Nothing like self denial to prop the failing ego up.

3hr outcall - £370. Sasha asked for a £50 deposit and ordinarily the conversation would have ended there. However, she has plenty of good reviews and feedback so I felt confident she was kosher. That hunch proved correct. Brief exchange of concise messages and arrangements were made.

Sasha arrived a little late but she had messaged to say there were traffic problems so that was no issue. I asked her to just walk in as though she lived here, didn't want to provoke the wrath of the neighbours. She breezed in and I wasn't disappointed in any way. Attractive, great figure, stylish. Straight into some highly arousing French kissing and my wandering hand slipped up her skirt to discover no underwear and a hot, trimmed pussy. Crossed her palm with silver and we headed up stairs after she made some last minute preparations in the bathroom. I nipped for a gypsy's whilst she started to undress. When I got back she was sat on the edge of the bed topless with her skirt still on. Small but natural and refreshingly authentic breasts. Silicon can be so tiresome. We had some more highly stimulating kissing and she undid my jeans and pulled them down. I was throbbing like a short sighted carpenter's thumb by this time and slipped my shorts off so she could familiarise herself with the task at hand. She gave it a few gentle tugs and then slipped it inside her eager mouth, softly working it until I pushed her back on the bed and encouraged her to peel her skirt off. I had to buy some time as I was already about to jettison. I caught a glimpse of her Mary and was immediately taken with just how aesthetically pleasing it was; quite a while since I had seen such an attractive, trimmed vagina. I didn't waste much time in getting my head between her legs and running my tongue along her wetness. Vintage pussy, the natural musky scent that seems so rare these days. I was tempted to just throw a sheath on and have it but I am a sucker for paying lip service. Onwards with a tongue lashing as I slipped a finger in each entrance and gave of myself to her, sucking and licking her clit with reckless abandon. The response was favorable and appeared to elicit a highly energetic climax. I then wrestled with a stubbornly resistant condom as the desperation to get my cock inside her got the better of me. A couple of Norman Wisdom moments later and I was in, sliding my hard cock in and out as she exercised some impressive muscle control. As I remember there was a little missionary and then some doggy but I was just fighting the inevitable and I couldn't hold out very long. The troublesome prophylactic came off a lot quicker than it went on and I was soon spaffing my gruel on her face and into her open mouth which she obligingly swallowed. Here endeth the first lesson.

A little chill, some chat and after putting the world to rights we were back on the frontline. She climbed on top so we could 69 and it wasn't long before the passions were running high again. She gave my Johnson a highly pleasing blow as I reciprocated with a thorough rimming.  After a few minutes of this Sasha announced that it was about time I ruined her arse. Rude not to. I fucked her arse all over the bed; doggy, missionary, cowgirl. She used a vibrator on her pussy, I could feel it on my cock and balls, as as I shafted her in doggy and she soon came very noisily. After delivering a thorough pounding I thought I was ready to come again and whipped the condom off . She went to finish me by hand but the moment seemed to have gone. I then had a go myself, masturbating furiously like a coke fiend at a sperm bank, but all to no avail. I gave up and we had another time out and some more chat, obviously a very intelligent woman, until I recovered fully. The age I guess.  Then back to passionate french kissing, foreplay and some more fucking until I was ready to come for sure. It really does feel good inside her pussy. Condom off and Sasha expertly brought me to climax in a matter of seconds with her mouth before swallowing my meagre offering.

Sasha might not be everyone's cup of tea but she certainly does it for me. Great sex, can't speak for her but it was for me, great conversation and a genuine dirty and yet articulate passion. Lots of filthy talk throughout and a real sense of ease. Bottom line is that she is a really good fuck.10/10 for me.     

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Pennington

Sasha is great and I had an incall with her.She is very sub and enjoys a good spanking.
I paid £140 for an hour but now unfortunately she has gone too expensive.
I thought Sasha was in Portugal until next month anyway.

Offline Tam o Shafter

The booking was a few weeks ago, she did mention she was going to Portugal but I don't recall when. Definitely on the expensive side but you get a good service.