Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JennyRossi99 - Outcall - Always look on the bright side of life...  (Read 986 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5836108) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6322213) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Online Circusboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So my first review on here, but far from my first punt.

I started using hookers asa student in the 90s and found aw in 2001. This punt occurred in June 2020.

Did join here until a few months back. Glad I did it seems a place where we can share our hobby with like minded guys. I am pretty discreet, but still a dirty pervert.

Unfortunately I am a pervert with cancer, but if you look on the bright side of life, this gives me the opportunity to punt around my surveillance trips to London every few months.

I had been liaising with Jenny about the punt for a while.

So I book a hotel for the night and invite Jenny Rossi over in the evening. I check into the hotel and get a text saying she can’t make it as she had made other plans. This of course pisses me off, and I rearrange for the afternoon the next day after my treatment. I call hotel reception and ask if I can have a late check out because of my treatment and they say no worries I can check out at 4pm. Luckily I had spanked the hotel chain loyalty scheme a few years back and now set at their top their loyalty for life. In fact I’m almost surprised they don’t automatically just have a girl in my room for me to use during my stay at no extra cost.

Another reason it pisses me of is that I had wanted to go to the Tate for the Warhol exhibition and had even got my ticket. Of course I missed this...

Anyway next day I get back from the hospital (a little dreary). I get washed and showered and smelling nice when Jenny arrives. She is shorter and chubbier than her photos. She is about 5’2” and a 12. The has a very pretty innocent smile and is very girl next door. She was wearing a knitted “fisherman style” jumper and jeans. Not the filthy slut I expected, but nice disguise. I met her by the lifts as it was key operated and took her to my room.

So we get to the room, Jenny gets changed in the bathroom. She comes out in a bdsm strap-you thing and looks very hot.

We get down to it with owo, ro and 69. I am put off a little cos her pussy wasn’t as sweet as the rest of her. I wish she had just taken a full shower before we got to it.

Blow job was ok but I was put off by this stage by her pussy. Ro really gets me going. I bring her off with my doxy and then I get her to fuck me with my large strapon. This is so fucking big that it basically gives a hands free orgasm. Lots of fun.

So in summary: she is a sexy girl next door with a kinky streak. However her disorganisation so that I see her after my hospital appointment (and feeling worse for it) and the shifty fanny put me off.

Would I see her again? No

Would I recommend? Yes, as long as she showered when she decided to arrive!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sorry to hear about your situation and thanks for the review. For me, it would be a straight negative for the no show.
The subject needs the SP name and location - I've added it.

Online Hobbit

A no-show and then a smelly pussy.  :scare: That would be a negative in my book. I had her on my hotlist but now she's coming off it. No excuse for bad hygiene - especially when we're paying top dollar for sex.

Offline Billy no mates

She stood me and another punter on the same day.

She’s had a few positives more recently, so I presumed she had sorted out her organisation better. However, on closer inspection, two of her positive reviews are by the same punter about a week apart, so a bit suspect. Especially as she had asked me prior to our meeting if I was a member here (which I denied), presumably to ask about a positive review.

Also another positive review was questioned, by many, that it may have been written by Jenni herself, the poster has since requested the review is removed

Sorry you had a poor experience, I was thinking about booking her again,  to give her a try, but I don’t think I will now.

Good luck with your treatment sir.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 12:27:55 pm by Billy no mates »

Online Circusboy

Also, just to add to this review. She texted me a few times after asking for me to get her some stuff from her Amazon wish list. I would have got her some vagifresh if it had been on there.

She made it neutral because of the strapon which was nice fun. She also,allowed me to get some photos too as she was quite hot looking.

:)

I’ve had better and worse punts. But the better ones have been loads better!

Looking forward to my next visit to London. I am taking some good information from here and may get Lola wild over. Obs will put a review up...

Offline worldstar12345

Maaan! She was on my hotlist and was keen on contacting her for an outcall to my place.

The contacting you for presents off her wishlist is super dodgy. Whats next? Her turning up at your door and exposing you if you don't buy her X Y and Z.

Think ill give it a miss.

Cheers for the review

Online Circusboy

No worries. I do find it bizarre that wg will contact your phone. They don’t know I have a punting phone. Could you imagine the response of my OH if she saw that text?