Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cataleya - Worcester  (Read 4240 times)

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only

£60 half hour
Services: OWO, protected sex - cow girl, doggy, prone bone
Low positive / borderline neutral

After Worcester Warrior's glowing review I thought I'd break my vivastreet duck and try this one out.

Comms: Quick replies to texts, did a really annoying thing where sent a response, then sent another one straight after with xxx's - meant it was difficult to keep track of which are new ones on my shitty cheap punting phone.  Short notice booking arranged with no bother in the morning.

Location: Down the road from the hospital, I parked round the corner by the co-op - felt safe enough, so short walk then text to get house number.   

House is a bit scabby, but then that's to be expected in that part of the Wu. Bedroom was ok, bed was suitable for the purpose.

Woman: In no way the lady in the pictures (no shock there), she's early 30s (I guess), thin, toned, long dark hair, petite, a spinner, small breasts, lots of small tattoos,  Friendly and good english.  Asked how long I wanted so I ponied up the cash for half an hour,

Action: Both undressed and onto the bed, fairly quickly she's coaxing life into my cock with her mouth - nice bj skills, very pleasant. She stops sucking to tell me to tell her when I want sex.  I'm enjoying the blow job so let her go at it for a while.  After a short while she stops and reaches for the condom, so it is time for sex then.  She asks which posiition so I say her on top, she hops on top and is riding me well - she angles herself so both her arms are to the left of me so she's then facing away from me.  Eventually she hops off and I suggest doggy, that is very enjoyable, she's bucking against me and we get a good rhythm going.  I change the angle and before I know it we're into my favourite position - prone bone (her lying flat on her front with me grinding away on top). This feels very good so I don't stop and fill the bag.

She gets rid of the condom, gives me wet wipes and there's a bit of chit chat while we both put our clothes back on.  Says she's been here a week and might stay for a month.

I think I've been there maybe 15-20 mins, but definitely scratched an itch and left a happy chap. 

So in summary - if she's Romanian she's one of those rare unicorns of being quite good, it's still not really a gfe, no kissing, no making you feel like she's into you, but I don't expect any of that when seeing a Rom.

Enjoyable, but not one to rush back to see again.

Offline teddyking

Good review , with Romanians the service is purely transactional for them , so I never expect any kind of GFE but just mechanical sex. But they’re great for scratching an itch
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Straightsix

Thanks for sharing.
I've noticed that more Romanians seem to be offering OWO. Won't be long before they're snogging your face off 😂 and fingering your ass.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Jayne_cobb

Woke up feeling horny, fired off a text to Thai Victoria who has lots of positive reviews but no reply so went back to see this one. Repeat of the first only even more vigorous cow girl that turned to missionary before filling the bag.
Room was super hot.
Again I was probably in and out in 20 mins, not much chit chat, she didn’t seem to understand when I asked her what hours she worked.
Fractionally better than the first visit- enjoyable and much better than the wank I had planned ;) - and how often can you say that about meeting a ROM?  :D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 11:24:16 am by Jayne_cobb »

Offline smiler999

Thanks for the review, sounds ideal for a pump & dump

Offline WorcWarrior

Woke up feeling horny, fired off a text to Thai Victoria who has lots of positive reviews but no reply so went back to see this one. Repeat of the first only even more vigorous cow girl that turned to missionary before filling the bag.
Room was super hot.
Again I was probably in and out in 20 mins, not much chit chat, she didn’t seem to understand when I asked her what hours she worked.
Fractionally better than the first visit- enjoyable and much better than the wank I had planned ;) - and how often can you say that about meeting a ROM?  :D

Gotta be one of my favourite Roms, there is another not in Worcester at the minute of equally good service! Have a look at her mate at the same address, she ain’t half bad either, gives cracking head and has some nice curves! The Thai is top drawer, gonna get back in there before she leaves!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 12:52:21 pm by WorcWarrior »

Offline Jayne_cobb

Forgot to mention - think the house has been split into two and someone else lives on the ground floor round the back. While Cataleya was having a nosh on my junk the guy knocked on the front door as there was a few cars parked out front blocking his access to park his car on the drive. There was a pause in the action while Cataleya looked out the window, had a quick convo with her mate and checked it wasn’t my car preventing him from parking (as if I’m going to park anywhere near there  ;)

Offline Jayne_cobb

Just found a vs advert with the actual girl I saw, shockingly even has accurate photos!
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Straightsix

« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 11:00:29 am by Straightsix »

Offline Jayne_cobb

It’s a different phone number to the one I was using for “Cataleya” so will now probably turn out to be someone else  :lol:
Photos are even of the room in Wu where the action happens.
I didn’t think that ever happened on vivastreet!

Offline Straightsix

Well that's the girl, that's the profile and that's the room! 😄 it's just for reference anyway. I think the genuine pics are probably the most important thing here so thanks for confirming. Makes a more interesting read and hopefully if the pimps are reading this they know what to do.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 12:10:06 pm by Straightsix »

Offline WorcWarrior

Can confirm all said, absolutely fucking stunning and such a good girl!  :thumbsup:

Offline dannyjj2210

Wonder what happened to this girl, was one of the best punts I ever had

Offline pbrown355

I'm confused. I thought you had only had 2 in 7years.

Offline dannyjj2210

Have you ever wondered why most people don’t bother to comment on here?