Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another fake profile ????  (Read 5256 times)

The happy one

Hi

While searching in cambridge for some fun this afternoon I came across this

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now am I getting to be a little disbelieving in my old age or is this to good a profile for a new person to put together in less than 24hrs

Plus I am sure I have seen the same profile on two or three other girls

Just can not remember where

Any ideas or thoughts

vorian

Maybe but very occasionally some girls do research and do the right thing with a profile before it goes live.

The happy one

Maybe but very occasionally some girls do research and do the right thing with a profile before it goes live.

Yes but I am sure I have seen at least two or three other profiles exactly the same

vorian

Yes but I am sure I have seen at least two or three other profiles exactly the same

Again possible,  I know a very popular girl who had her profile copied nearly word for word by a newbie EE girl. She was not impressed to say the least. :D

cockneybstrd

There have been a number of profiles on AW which look exactly the same in the Essex/East of England area. I assumed that Kevin has a set profile template and so just adds to it when he creates a new one for a new girl

The happy one

« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 02:35:55 pm by The happy one »

The happy one

There have been a number of profiles on AW which look exactly the same in the Essex/East of England area. I assumed that Kevin has a set profile template and so just adds to it when he creates a new one for a new girl

Who Kevin

vorian

Looks like Kevin has been going to night classes,  not a bad template to be fair.

cockneybstrd

Who Kevin

A catch all name... A bit like Segeri Winston and Demetri.

Kevin is the modern the UK Pimp with his knowledge of IT and Photoshop he manages a number of girls profiles for them answering emails creaming off profit from the PG that kind of thing

vorian

A catch all name... A bit like Segeri Winston and Demetri.

Kevin is the modern the UK Pimp with his knowledge of IT and Photoshop he manages a number of girls profiles for them answering emails creaming off profit from the PG that kind of thing

We should write a pimp glossary to save confusion.  :D

The happy one

Lol

I know in the past when I have tried to book a girl using the same profile is was bloody hard

In the end she blocked her feedback

At least these ladies seem to have feedback

But where they all have the same profile I now start to think is it the pimp making it for them

cockneybstrd

We should write a pimp glossary to save confusion.  :D

I was thinking of doing a UK Punting Dictionary so we could define terms so as not to confuse to new members

vorian

I was thinking of doing a UK Punting Dictionary so we could define terms so as not to confuse to new members

I like the idea,  I was thinking about a "Downfall Parody" video featuring some established members discussing the Romanian prossie invasion.

The happy one

Hi

And here was me thinking she went into great detail that incall would be ok

Just got this back from her

In   Email   27/05/2014 14:47:57   Ella_Mae (0) Reply / All View Profile   Re: Meeting up         
Hi, thanks for the mail. Not offering incalls at present and wont be till my profile states it (still finishing my profile aswell but getting ALOT of mails...). Most are happy for a outcall or to book a local hotel to me and then i visit them for a outcall so everything else will come 2nd to those. Ella. X

cockneybstrd

I like the idea,  I was thinking about a "Downfall Parody" video featuring some established members discussing the Romanian prossie invasion.

That would be a good one! I would like too see it !

vorian

Hi

And here was me thinking she went into great detail that incall would be ok

Just got this back from her

In   Email   27/05/2014 14:47:57   Ella_Mae (0) Reply / All View Profile   Re: Meeting up         
Hi, thanks for the mail. Not offering incalls at present and wont be till my profile states it (still finishing my profile aswell but getting ALOT of mails...). Most are happy for a outcall or to book a local hotel to me and then i visit them for a outcall so everything else will come 2nd to those. Ella. X

Well at least Kevin got back to you quickly and he is advertising in call as it is on the price list, for a man of his skills he should know it is very easy to disable the incall line.

The happy one

I hate the thought I could be emailing a guy

Don't mind if they were up front with it and honest

Just lying about it thinking they are mugging me off

That's why I hate to Romanians 

yorkshire123

I don't think Romanians have the monopoly on male pimps.

cockneybstrd

But Kevin hopes you might be stupid enough to purchase the private gallery at 2+ quid

Also he knows that disabling the incall option will ensure the profile gets less views and therefore less PG purchasers

vorian

This girl is English which is why Kevin, is looking after her as opposed to Sergei.

vorian

But Kevin hopes you might be stupid enough to purchase the private gallery at 2+ quid

Also he knows that disabling the incall option will ensure the profile gets less views and therefore less PG purchasers

Oh how can you think such terrible things CB,  I'm sure it is just an honest mistake.  :sarcastic:

cockneybstrd

This girl is English which is why Kevin, is looking after her as opposed to Sergei.

exactly V and thats why Kevin sets her rates at 150 and Sergei sets his pro's at 80 quid

yorkshire123

It would be naive to think that copying a profile that works doesn't happen.
Plagiarism is live & kicking in all walks of life so why not prossie profiles. 

vorian

It would be naive to think that copying a profile that works doesn't happen.
Plagiarism is live & kicking in all walks of life so why not prossie profiles.

Oh it without doubt does, I have seen it first hand.

The happy one

What does

TOFTT

Stand for please

vorian

What does

TOFTT

Stand for please

Take One For The Team.

To be the first to visit a prossie and report back to the team. A risk as no UKP reports have been written for her you.

cockneybstrd

Take One For The Team

Fuck it I shall do the Urban UKPunting Dictionary in off topic

Offline CBPaul

What does

TOFTT

Stand for please

Take One For The Team

You're right BTW, there were a few profiles about last year with exactly the same style of pictures, based in Essex, and she may well have been one of them, can't remember for sure though.

Personally I find it fucking irritating when they display incall when they don't offer it. I'm supposed to be overcome with infatuation at her stunning photos that I'll suddenly change the habit of a lifetime and go and book a hotel for an hour  :dash:

vorian

Take One For The Team

Fuck it I shall do the Urban UKPunting Dictionary in off topic

Go for it, could be informative and a good laugh.

cockneybstrd

Offline norfolk tiger

I can't comment on the current profiles but I did see a girl called Lucy love last year in Essex her profile was a match to the template these current ones are using. The meet I had was very good the girl was as said on the profile no hassle to arrange and definitely a Essex girl not EE.

Offline norfolk tiger

I can't comment on the current profiles but I did see a girl called Lucy love last year in Essex her profile was a match to the template these current ones are using. The meet I had was very good the girl was as said on the profile no hassle to arrange and definitely a Essex girl not EE.

Forgot to say I had an outcall so can't comment re incalls.

cockneybstrd

That I think was the template for this profile

Did she have enhanced tits ? About 5ft 2 ???

Offline norfolk tiger

Sounds about right, as someone has mentioned these template profiles have been about for a while I thing a couple of years or so. Most seem to be in the Essex area some stay,some move to other areas and some disappear altogether. Lucy is the latter since I would have happily booked again.

Offline akauya

Where does she say she is Romanian?

cockneybstrd

Sounds about right, as someone has mentioned these template profiles have been about for a while I thing a couple of years or so. Most seem to be in the Essex area some stay,some move to other areas and some disappear altogether. Lucy is the latter since I would have happily booked again.

Yeah a couple of years always start in essex and then move on or go as you say

Offline norfolk tiger

The photoshop pictures aren't exactly subtle and in Lucy's case definitely not required.

Offline akauya

I just had a look, again, at all the links you posted and most of them state they are 100% English and obviously all Kevin's girls. So you are obviously jumping on the "I hate Romanians" bandwagon without checking your facts.

The happy one

I just had a look, again, at all the links you posted and most of them state they are 100% English and obviously all Kevin's girls. So you are obviously jumping on the "I hate Romanians" bandwagon without checking your facts.

No you miss understood or I did not explain myself clearly

I hate bring lied to

That is why I don't like the Romanians because that is what they are about in a lot of cases

Was not saying the profile was EE

SORRY

Offline akauya

No you miss understood or I did not explain myself clearly

I hate bring lied to

That is why I don't like the Romanians because that is what they are about in a lot of cases

Was not saying the profile was EE

SORRY

:thumbsup:

The happy one

Hi

Has anyone met with her yet

Offline norfolk tiger

Hi

Has anyone met with her yet

I haven't yet but plan to,I had a look at the feedback and the guy with a a rating of 63 has feedback from girls who are genuine and I've also met a girl from this group previously so I wouldn't have a concern about this being a genuine profile.

veyronbad

Who Kevin

Kevin in this case is a wanna be gangster / dude that apparently meets young  girls online and talks them into becoming hookers.

There are a number of girls that he creates and runs profiles for.
He also likes to engage in the photos/filming in a POV role.

Bunters

That's exactly what I understand too Veyronbad.....

He's also quite controlling which is clearly why none of the girls profiles remain properly active for that long. He has also had girls working around Basingstoke / Winchester in the past. You can track most profiles down on AW by doing a keyword search of either Anal Virgin or discreet & (and) independent. From those that come up it will be easy to spot his due to the identikit approach to each one.

That aside he does seem to find good girls having had great times with one of them.

The happy one

Am I right in thinking that if we add the profiles anyone who searches the profile number will then be taken to the links so they can make a choice

Offline CBPaul

Am I right in thinking that if we add the profiles anyone who searches the profile number will then be taken to the links so they can make a choice

Yep

veyronbad

Here's another similar one! Maybe someone just doing profiles for a living?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes apparently Anthony, sorry Kevin, is making up fake profiles to make money out of Private Galleries.