Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit Sarah GFE - Bristol  (Read 2052 times)

52 review(s) for Fit Sarah GFE (47 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline updownandaround

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: On this occasion, good
Location: BS3, near Asda Bedminster, same place as Sensual.Sam
Economics: £90 for 30 minutes
Girl: As per her photos, late 20s, tall, in shape
Hygiene: 10/10, took a shower immediately after session so I presume she cleaned up after the previous punter too, clean room
Vibe: Intellectual geek, easy to talk to, the kind of girl you’d want on your pub quiz team
Would return: Alas probably not

I’m torn over this review, on the one hand Sarah was really engaging from a conversation and intellectual point of view but on the other she just didn’t do it for me sexually. I’d been trying to organise a session with her for a while but she’d been away and then when I followed up by phone and text I heard nothing. I hot listed her and moved on.

I was in the mood for something quick so I did my usual “Available Today” spin on AW and saw she was available. A few texts later a session was organised for later.

I arrived and we did the exchange of money and we got down to business. She has a full length mirror which was great to fuck her in front of but that was perhaps the highlight of the session.

She’s very polite, respectful and very genuine with it. In short, a great girl but I didn’t feel a whole lot of sexual chemistry with her unfortunately.

Offline willabe

Sarah is a lovely girl but I had the same feeling when I came away from my meeting with her.... and I had spent 2 hours there.
You just have to accept in when you don't click and move on...

Offline ciderhead

I found the opposite and did click, horses for courses i guess