Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Anisha - SE3 Blackheath  (Read 1380 times)

13 review(s) for EXOTIC ANISHA (3 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Moe1981

External Link/Members Only ( 1hr - £120 )   

Logistics; booking and communication.

Communications was straight forward and responsive, note you have to be a member on AW with at least 3 positive reviews.

Location (for In-call)

The location was a Council-flat in Blackheath rather on a main road if you ask me. But I had my face mask on so provided me with a bit of discretion. There is parking on the main road outside the flat but you'll need to half mount the pavement, I was in my BMW which had a new set so opted for side road parking instead.

Appearance

Well...this is where things get interesting. I had seen a review on here comparing her to Alicia Keys facially. Not in a million miles if you ask me. But having said that I was only there for some big booty action not facial appearances and attractiveness. I'd say 4/10 IMO or bang average.

Services Provided

OW , 69 , Mish, Doggy, Massage, Handjob with

So once I'd arrived at the door, I was greeted by Anisha who led me into a dimmed lit room. We exchanged pleasantries and got the paperwork out the way, she went away to stash it while I got undressed. She returned back into the room, I was expecting her to straddle across and start groping/grinding on me with that booty but instead was asked to lay down and relax. We began usual small talk (which all of you are familiar with) whilst she started stroking my friend below in the most unenthusiastic way. I started touching her tits which were quite decent IMO to get myself on.

Once I was up, she pulled out the dom and proceeded with OW. The OW was poor and lacklustre nothing to write home about. I then requested her to perform 69, she really enjoyed it and started to ride my face whilst twerking that ass. The only issue I had with the 69, was that she didn't shave down below which is not my thing, but other than that the hygiene was good no whiffs of anything. 

We then flipped to Missionary, I began to pound away with no remorse after a while I switched to doggy seeing that ass bouncing off my thighs was a sight to behold. I did find her arse on the firmer side as compared to that of (Big Booty Layla) which was more cushion pillow type. We then switched back to Mish were I busted my first nut. I then requested a massage and after few mins my third leg woke up, so she flipped out the dom and gave OW and a handjob with the dom where I bust for second time.

OVERALL Would I Recommend Her?
No- there are other BBWs/ Big Booty's with better services around nowadays. I only saw her as she was the last WG on my list from 2017 that needed to be crossed off.

Would I return?
No - There is nothing worse than a lacklustre punt it really does me in. She gave me them EE vibes who are solely in this for £. Every WG is in it for £ (I know) but there some that do it for the thrill and enjoyment.