Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage In Chingford - Joanna (May 20th)  (Read 1120 times)

Offline TantricDude

Hi,

Was just enquiring who was available today and discovered Joanna is making a guest appearance from 5 - 7 today! Form an orderly queue behind me please, I've already booked her for 5  :lol:

Will see if I can find out more about this being a one off or something a bit more regular.

TantricDude

Offline tantraman

Will see if I can find out more about this being a one off or something a bit more regular.

That'd be great, TD ... please do feedback, as I'd love to see Joanna again (whom I;d frequented in my pre-UKP days) :yahoo:

Offline Biggie6969

Would love to someday meet this legend... let’s hope she resumes Reg service

Offline TantricDude

Sorry folks, false alarm. Seems I got the wrong end of the communication stick again. Wasn't thee Joanna from the good ole days I ended up seeing, but good ole Vicky instead, Good thing I like Vicky too. She is a real tease.

TantricDude

Offline tantraman

Sorry folks, false alarm. Seems I got the wrong end of the communication stick again. Wasn't thee Joanna from the good ole days I ended up seeing, but good ole Vicky instead, Good thing I like Vicky too. She is a real tease.

TantricDude

Ah, what a mighty shame :cry: ... I'll just have to remember what it was to slip under Joanna :coolgirl:

Offline vaddapalwan

Hey guys.

So a few weeks ago I inquired about who was available and was told Aline or Jo.

I thought hmm, "Jo" - hadn't heard this name and this thread came to mind. So I booked 1 hr massage £60.

It was Joanna!! It really rolled back the years having her massage me, she was by far my favourite when it came to the HE as she looks seductively at you, bites her lips, moans and puts her mouth near your cock to gently blow on it (such a tease). But anyways wasn't sure if this warranted a review on its own as the service is well documented but I thought I'll update for those looking to get lucky. Joanna is doing bits herself again but I didn't ask for how long.

Offline LLPunting

Hey guys.

So a few weeks ago I inquired about who was available and was told Aline or Jo.

I thought hmm, "Jo" - hadn't heard this name and this thread came to mind. So I booked 1 hr massage £60.

It was Joanna!! It really rolled back the years having her massage me, she was by far my favourite when it came to the HE as she looks seductively at you, bites her lips, moans and puts her mouth near your cock to gently blow on it (such a tease). But anyways wasn't sure if this warranted a review on its own as the service is well documented but I thought I'll update for those looking to get lucky. Joanna is doing bits herself again but I didn't ask for how long.

So are you saying she is currently working or she was a few weeks ago and you haven't enquired since?

Offline vaddapalwan

So are you saying she is currently working or she was a few weeks ago and you haven't enquired since?

My visit was around 2 weeks ago and I haven't enquired since. Given that this thread was started a couple weeks before that, it would seem that she is doing bits and bobs (although unfortunately for OP she might have found a masseuse to cover her in time for his booking)

Offline LLPunting

My visit was around 2 weeks ago and I haven't enquired since. Given that this thread was started a couple weeks before that, it would seem that she is doing bits and bobs (although unfortunately for OP she might have found a masseuse to cover her in time for his booking)

Thanks for clarifying.