Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MELISSA @ BLOND N12  (Read 761 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5641793) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HighlyMotivated

Liked the look of this one and was encouraged by an old review highlighting her cheery demeanour, unfortunately that wasn't the case with me.

Pics are basically accurate, carrying some extra weight around the belly maybe

Went for a 15m P&D which wouldn't have actually been so bad if she wasn't so... absent the whole time. I don't expect a WG to go the extra mile for a 15m pump and dump but she was just not into it at all. Zero eye contact, zero smiling, head constantly turned away. It was awkward!

Services - quick covered mechanical blowing, mish and doggy to finish.

Maybe it was me or maybe she gives better service if you book a longer session. Personally wish I'd checked out her flatmate YourHiddenSecret instead who was loads of positive reviews. Next time.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 05:48:20 pm by HighlyMotivated »

Offline smiths

Liked the look of this one and was encouraged by an old review highlighting her cheery demeanour, unfortunately that wasn't the case with me.

Pics are basically accurate, carrying some extra weight around the belly maybe

Went for a 15m P&D which wouldn't have actually been so bad if she wasn't so... absent the whole time. I don't expect a WG to go the extra mile for a 15m pump and dump but she was just not into it at all. Zero eye contact, zero smiling, head constantly turned away. It was awkward!

Services - quick covered mechanical blowing, mish and doggy to finish.

Maybe it was me or maybe she gives better service if you book a longer session. Personally wish I'd checked out her flatmate YourHiddenSecret instead who was loads of positive reviews. Next time.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review, :thumbsup: pity she was shite, I considered her at 1 time but didn't book in the end.